1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - The first campaign Battle! Read more here.

Trial wtf_cl0vvn - USA - EU Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by wtf_cl0vvn, Jan 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Trial Administrator BGB - Grunt NATO Potato

Translator/Interpreter
    Discord:
    cl0vvn#4359
    PR:BF2 Name:
    wtf_cl0vvn
    wtf_cl0vvn
    PR:BF2 CD Hash Key:
    ca5e3fa233e876c8b0f7828c4f9014af
    USA
    Timezone:
    UTC -7
    Referee:
    n/a
    (1) Tell us about yourself:
    I am a 28 year old of Colombian origin, dual Colombian-US citizenship, living in Denver, CO (Rocky Mountains area of the United States). I've been playing PR since approximately 2009 (can't remember exactly when) and I've been a member of Nato Potato/Potato Regiment ever since I had the misfortune to run into Wicca one day. I have a legal education (working on getting my attorney's license) and currently work as a translator/intepreter (English, French, Spanish).
    (2) Do you have any previous PR Administrative experience:
    None whatsoever, unless you count currently having !switch rights due to my position within Potato Regiment.
    (3) Why would you be a good PR Administrator:
    I've been around the community long enough to understand when players are deliberately breaking the rules vs when someone either doesn't know them or is confused. I have a lot of experience in people-facing positions and I know how to deal with someone who is both belligerent and confused, including when communicating across a language barrier.
    (4) What qualities make a bad PR Administrator:
    Apathy, lack of impartiality when it comes time to applying the rules, arbitrary attitudes or behaviors, a lack of diplomacy, respect, and basic people skills.
    (5) What is your preferred role in a round of PR:
    Usually playing as an infantry grunt, although I occasionally participate in specialized squads (usu just mortars or mech inf) and lead infantry squads. Let it never be said that I claim to be good at any of it.
    (6) If you could change our ruleset in any way, what would you change:
    Nothing; I haven't encountered a rule that is particularly broken and if something isn't broken then it doesn't need fixing.
    (1) Someone is throwing smokes at main:
    use !w to tell them to cut it out. If the behavior is repeated, follow up with kick and report.
    (2) You get a report of an enemy HAT camping DoD:
    Investigate in chat and over mumble, then !w, follow up with kick and report in case of noncompliance
    (3) You see another administrator abusing their powers:
    Report it in the proper channel.
    (4) A player joins the Admin TeamSpeak channel and angrily demands they be unbanned:
    Direct them to the forums to make a ban appeal.
    Do you agree with the Declarations:
    Yes
    (1) Is there anything else you would like to add:
    I'm mostly applying to serve as an admin when the EU admins are asleep and people are on the server/want admins. I think I can pick up the necessary commands and relevant knowledge base fairly quickly.
    (2) Tell us a joke:
    a rabbi, an imam, and a priest walk into a bar. the bartender hates stupid fucking jokes like this so they refuse to serve them.
  2. Offline
    Rooky_Ghost Rooky_Ghost Bishop of Niceness

PR:BF2 Trial Administrator

Freeloader.
    Discord:
    Rooky_Ghost#4365
    Rooky_Ghost
    The joke would be that Imam. Why would he even get into a bar?
  3. Offline

Discord:
    AidFury#6713
    good luck with your APP boi
    :wink::smile:
  4. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator BGB - Grunt Guest Unit - THOT

Terry1
    Hi wtf_cl0vvn thanks for your application, we are delighted to accept you as a trial admin for the next month, you may be promoted or denied without any further notice dependent on performance during your trial admin period.
    Please read your direct messages for further information.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.