1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA Map Test Event - Adak, 18:00 PRT 17th November 2018. Read more here.
  5. Currently a reserve server is in use as 'PRTA EU | Modern Conflict'.
    Follow this link to get to its tracker and bf2demo recordings
  6. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Approved Woxbel - Netherlands Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Woxbel, Nov 10, 2018 at 12:18.

1. Offline

Community Dept. Resident Moderator

PR:BF2 Name:
    Woxbel
    Name:
    Woxbel
    Netherlands
    Timezone:
    CET +1
    Who are you?:
    Crazzy Dutch PR medic
    What can you offer our Moderator team?:
    Ask Wicca He is making Me fill this in. In all seriousness probably a calm mature head.
    I have read the PRTA Forum Rules before signing up for Moderator. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
    QUESTION 1) A user posts a spiderman image in an already derailed thread. How do you proceed?:
    It depends on the thread if it is a serious ongoing thread I would probably remove it and remind everyone to keep it on topic.
    QUESTION 2) A user insults another user, e.g.: "Lol you fucking retard, XYZ. ABC's ideas are awesome". How do you proceed?:
    Remove the insults. Depending on the insults and if it is a repeat offence an official warning might follow.
    QUESTION 3) A user starts to harass & insult you through a Private Message. How do you respond?:
    I would try to determine the users real problem is and tell him to stop. If it becomes excessive(prolonged messages) I might send an official warning.
    QUESTION 4) People come/return to our forums because they want to cause drama. What do you do?:
    Try to remind everyone to calm down If they keep going even after warnings I would have to temp ban them.
    QUESTION 5) You see how Lead/Senior Moderator break PRTA Forum Rules without any proper explanation (in order to achieve greater good). What do you do?:
    I would try to discuss it with them in private depending on that I might make a post about it in the internal forums.
    QUESTION 6) You disagree with the steps taken by Lead/Senior Moderator. What do you do?:
    It depends but I think pretty much the answer above.
    QUESTION 7) How did you proceed when you got involved into a bigger argument? What was the outcome of the argument?:
    When I get in a discussion I will talk with the person in a mature way and try to understand their perspective while also trying to convince them of mine. I have been convinced before I have also convinced others but I more commonly I tend to end somewhere in the middle a compromise.
    Wicca, agus92 and Gunny like this.
  2. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Community Dept. Head Lead Moderator Squad Lead Admin NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    When you have time this weekend, we talk.
    ameen likes this.
  3. Offline

Resident Moderator 9ª Compañía de Infantería

Sgto|agus92
    Yes, yeeeeees.
    ameen likes this.
  4. Offline

PR:BF2 Seeder Elite Infiltration Force

Discord:
    =SOG=BROKEN_ARROW#2244
    ameen
    Accpted and added
  5. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Community Dept. Head Lead Moderator Squad Lead Admin NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111