1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Approved Vanguard_X - England - Squad Server Administrator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Vanguard_X, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Offline

Squad Resident Admin

Discord:
    Vanguard #2907
    Squad Name:
    Vanguard
    Squad Server Administrator Application - EU

Player Details
    Steam Name (including tags): Vanguard
    Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/chrome_v/
    Steam ID 64: 76561198105041700
    Timezone: GMT
    Tell us about yourself: After ambitiously admiring the game for a while I decided to pick up Squad after unloading 1.4k hours into Arma 3. And to say the least, it impressed me. Teamwork has always interested me and as a result, I wanted to get much more heavily involved with a community as I feel that is the best way to experience team-based gameplay. So I decided after a few hours of browsing around Squad I came across PTRA and saw the notice that squad administrators are needed as well as Squad leaders. Although my experience with the game of squad is limited at the moment, leadership and administration are no stranger to me and I am hoping these are the qualities you are searching for.
    Referee:

Commitment
    How frequently can you be on the server? 4-6 days a week
    Will you seed the server? Yes

Experience
    How long have you been playing Squad? (How many hours) 24
    Do you have any previous administrative experience on a game server? Yes
    Which game server did you administrate for? 4 Separate Arma Milsims and Life servers as an Administrator/Moderator. Currently a Moderator-esc role in an Arma 3 Milsim that operates every Saturday at 7
    How long did you perform this role for? Been interested in administration and moderation for communities ever since I began to play games. I've had 1.4k hours in arma and although I'm not proud to say it I've also had around 6k hours of administration experience with the technical side of Gmod due to knowledge in Lua.

Administrative Scenarios
    A player is reported to be team-killing. How would you respond? Find out who the player is, are they new to the game or are they trolling? If they just don't know what happening or made a mistake the chances of it happening again are slim as long as they have been told so I would warn them and take the further punishment if they continued. It is more important to help the player understand WHAT they did wrong so they can avoid it in the future in this case.

If they were trolling I would warn them and then watch them closely to make sure they don't start again, ready to kick or even remove from the server entirely if they cause too much displeasure to other players game experience.

Squad Leading Experience
    Do you Squad Lead in Squad? Yes
    How often do you Squad Lead? Frequently

Declarations
    I understand that if my application is accepted, I will be on an indefinite trial period until the server is established, during which I may be removed from the team at any time: I agree

I agree that my attitude, actions and behaviour are required to remain professional and diplomatic at all times whilst performing duties on a PRTA server: I agree
    I declare that I will follow all server rules and administrative procedures, listen to the guidance of senior team members, and that the answers given in this application are truthful, honest and are not misleading: I agree

________________________________________________________________________________
  2. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Community Dept. Head Lead Moderator Squad Lead Admin NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    See you on teamspeak tomorrow for interview :wink:
  3. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Community Dept. Head Lead Moderator Squad Lead Admin NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    added