1. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum update. Read more..
  3. PRTA Custom Map Event - Sahel Vietnam - 18:00 PRT, Saturday 26th October. Read more..
  4. PRTA Inter-Unit Battle - 18:00 PRT, Saturday 2nd of November. Read more here.
  5. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Happy 9th birthday PRTA! Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. PRTA Community Update - September 2019. Read more..
  8. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

[UUA] clan - members of PRTA - nazi channels names on PRTA teamspeak

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by [F|H]Mike, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    [F|H]Mike

[F|H]Mike

Hi,
    That's not ban appeal - i know informations about ban and dont need to talk about them in Zackyx's thread so make it free from my person.

I got other complain:

I have been banned for racism - okey, but also R-Coy member has been banned for nazi rasicm against Poles. I thought PRTA stopped to support nazi/racism. Then i came today to PRTA teamspeak, because i wanted to msg Keksikol and tell him, that i know everything about ban and i don't need to say anything more and then... i gone down channels and saw that UAA clan channels with nazi-division names on the teamspeak
    [​IMG]
    1st SS Division "Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_SS_Division_Leibstandarte_SS_Adolf_Hitler
    2nd SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" -
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2nd_SS_Panzer_Division_Das_Reich

5th SS Panzer Division "Wiking" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_SS_Panzer_Division_Wiking - worst one for Poles - murdered many civils durning Warsaw Uprising with other SS units.

So, i have been banned for same racism - i used meme which have been made by Serbian crime unit. SS was the most known crime unit in history, and nazi propagada isn't allowed in Europe. There isn't any argument that they made it only for fun - i did the same, i said "remove kebab" only for fun and got banned because of that. They got Nazi channel names (also they added screenshots to channel discription and "Wiking" division had a swastic logo...) and they have to know that all of this division WERE NAZI CRIME UNITS which murdered a lot of jews, prisioners, Poles, gypsies and more other nationalties.

I request - same punishment for all of UUA members (which are on screenshot took by me) as me and Acko have now.

If your aren't not supporting nazi and racist behavior - you dont have other way. You should be fair against everyone - even they are PRTA members (anyway, that's make bad opinon about PRTA community)

2. Offline
    Keksilol

Keksilol

PR:BF2 Name:
    Keksilol
    Noted, and thanks for your complaint. Ill research this a bit more, and let other admins know about it before we make any decisions. I think, that for starters I will delete their channels and talk to them about it.

Channel names have been switched. They told me in a very mature way that they did not in any way intend racism, but they just, in a way, adored the "eliteness" of this military group and their superior training.

I'm not going to ban anyone. If some other admin disagrees he can post in this thread.

Ofcourse we don't support racism/nazis. Some things pass our ears and eyes, I hadn't even noticed their channel's since they are at the bottom of the TS-channels. I think that many people don't even know that the divisions/groups mentioned have done racist warcrimes. That is why I thank you for your complaint and making us aware of the problem. I don't think [UAA] had any problem with switching the names of their channels.

3. Offline
    Danger_6

Danger_6 [3dAC]

Student
    Danger_6000
    Just for your information, the R-Coy member you have mentioned is no longer part of R-Coy. My clan does not condone racism at all, as a result Acko is no longer part of the clan.

Consequently, I would appreciate it if you stopped claiming that R-Coy was using racism etc.

Edit: can't be bothered to make a new post, this is in reply to mike's post below. The main reason for his removal was because of the racist remarks.

4. Offline
    [F|H]Mike

[F|H]Mike

He hadn't been kicked from clan because of racism - but because he joined PRTA server at the other account even he have been banned or i am wrong...? They did it at R-Coy members and they haven't been kicked from clan because of that mate, isnt it true?

However, as i thought. Keksikol, you explain them that, they did it for "elitness". But when i quoted internet meme for fun (and this meme is funny for most of people same like "Downfall" movie parodies for example) and i had been banned without any warning.

Lack of educations don't explain them- almost whole world knows that German SS Divisions were crime unit. 2 World War is pretty famous topic and i am sure that they exactly knew history of this division (you can simply go to wikipedia for example and probably they took images from there...) and they got luck, that they are part of PRTA - they just have been "warned" when me and Acko had be instant banned for same thing.

Anyway, life is brutal and i won't argue - i have nothing against UUA guys and i hopes that was only simply fail and it won't happen second time - now they have Wermacht division names so, its okey for me.

Thanks for answer. Greetings

5. Offline
    Keksilol

Keksilol

Keksilol
    We are discussing UUA in another thread (which is only visible for admins). Further actions might be taken, we will see whats the final decision.

That is not the only reason you were banned. You had broken several rules before that, and what you did was just the last drop, the straw that broke the back of the camel, etc. This is what I have understood, anyways.

ShavedAlpaca likes this.
  6. Offline
    [F|H]Mike

[F|H]Mike

Any news? I don't see any actions (still)...?

And to Danger - i don't see your answer... i was lying? I won't be unfair to you and lie about you but if you dont denied my words so it mean that was true or?

7. Offline
    MineralWouter

MineralWouter

helo mike, sorry it took so long. We discussed this quite long in private admin forums. There were some disagreements about the matter but in the end we decided to leave it without punishment. UAA quickly removed all the content that was not allowed when we asked them too, and they told us it wont happen again. They used those images for other purposes than the warcrimes they committed.

thanks for the report,
    this has been dealt with.

8. Offline
    iRule

iRule

Well, first off, I have to say I haven't read all that bollocks. Secondly, this is a has-been topic, no need for a deep explanation. Thirdly and finally at the same time, we people are nor Aryans neither Germans. We are Turkish fellas, nearly all of us are Muslims. So, that's why we can't be the SS type. I personally am the founder of those channels, I named those channels by myself not because of the ideology of those divisions but their military role in the Second World War.

While we mentioned war crimes and SS Divisions, I must say that every army (including my country's army) commit war crimes but it takes a serious shape when it's under racism or ultra nationalist ideology like SS or Squadrismos of il-Duce. I am a big fan of SS Divisions, not all of them, especially Das Reich because of its military role. I am ashamed and sorry because six million people (Jews) were brutally murdered, but that doesn't mean I can stereotype all SS personnel and Wehrmacht under the name of "war criminals".

Lastly, I will say that, as a Turkish and a muslim, I have been witness to all kind of religious and national racism on myself, so please come off it lad, we are the lads who see the most racist movements on this platform.

Thanks to everybody (Keksilol, spawncpt and Wicca especially) who are quite mature and kind while warning us.

Best regards.
    Generalfeldmarschal iRule

9. Offline
    Keksilol

Keksilol

Keksilol
    Thanks for your post, thread will be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.