1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Closed Updated Project Reality Trailer (2017)

Discussion in 'Events, Battles & Training' started by SoggySpartan, May 26, 2017.

1. Offline
    SoggySpartan SoggySpartan [GI] Maj.

PR:BF2 Name:
    SoggySpartan
    Hey fellow PR players,

For a while I have been wanting to create a Cinematic Trailer for Project Reality, but I lacked 2 things. I wasn't in a clan and I didn't have contacts to help me organize such a large project. After a while, I finally got involved with a clan (GI) and I created friendships with some Awesome people including many VG High Admins, PRTA Chav , and a Clan Known as Forgotten Honor. I was finally set to make my dream into a reality.

Since I know that PR has such a large community, I was inclined to offer the community a chance to help film this project. This is why I am here.

I need help, I don't want this to be a small scale trailer with just a couple of dudes. No, I want this to be a large Scale Trailer. With the Community involved! If you would like to get involved, Please state your Full PR name and I will put you on a list.

I will be coordinating this event with PRTA and any other Clan Leaders who wish to get their clan involved. I know some of you might have some answers and I assure you that all questions will be answered. This is only the first step to making an awesome Trailer.

Thank you!

PS. I accidentally posted this thread when it was not finished. I apologized for the inconvenience.
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
    cassius23, azmoozO and Chav like this.
  2. Offline

Algeriangeneral
    I advise you elaborate with more details perhaps?
    Blaze. likes this.
  3. Offline

Community Dept. PRTA

Chav
    This sounds great, could be something good for the community of PR. I'm sure we can set up something as a community for this Arnoldio what do you think of this?
  4. Offline
    Arnoldio Arnoldio Noot noot!

Events PRTA

Arnoldio
    Ahahaha, this took what, 4 hours to shoot, with full detailed script -

Good luck Soggy. I'm done with any way shape or form of shooting machinimas because nope. I also had grand ideas for PR movies, cool musics, epic scenes, large scale etc. But fuck me sideways, if a 120 second clip is too much, then it is put to rest for me.
  5. Offline
    GTX GTX

GTX49
    This will be fun :3
  6. Offline
    WeedT0aster WeedT0aster For god & country, Geronimo

cafeteria laborer
    Discord:
    WeedT0aster#2191
    Squad Name:
    WeedT0aster
    WeedT0aster1
    yeah, this is going to be really hard and going to require a lot of work, any updates on this?
  7. Offline
    John.Killer-95 John.Killer-95 Hitman 2-1

PRTA

John.Killer-95
    i can edit videos :biggrin: