1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Teamspeak Spamming

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by OReely, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Offline

TS Channel spamming has became popular in PRTA again lately. People might just been doing this for fun. But if the channel you invaded is doing something like playing or discussing something important. Please do it.

Latest example: I've seen K_Rivers dragging Spawncaptain to our channel then he started playing loud shit music that annoyed people. He's told to leave but he ignored. Then i had to ban him for a week. However, he just popped back after the ban and i dont know who revoked it.

But this doesnt mean that i blame Rivers for now. Since he might just get spammed as well and dragged him elsewhere. (Which i dont really believe but..)

I'm kindly, but also seriously, warning you not do this often gents. Especially if you think you're someone here at PRTA. I dont give a fuck about who you are, and why you did this. Please stop this.

If you want to have fun, ask for it first so we can enjoy it too. Else it becomes constant spam.

PS: I dont remember the exact date, maybe 3-4 days before, but it happened and you can detect it from the logs if its still available.

[UAA]OReely
  2. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    Ill rewrite some codes. This is really stupid that it keeps happening.

Please guys if you all want to have a "laugh" do it in your own channels.