1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Closed Teamspeak Admin Report - EngineerCZ

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by gregjlanders, May 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    gregjlanders

gregjlanders

PR Nickname: gregjlanders
    :
    Reported PR Admin Nickname: EngineerCZ

Description of the Issue: Engineer has banned me twice for 30 minutes 06/05 for no apparent reason, first of 'Insulting' which is ridiculous, the 2nd was for spamming whilst I was responding to ziemek.

Date: May 6, 2020
    Time: 11:00pm
    Map: It's on teamspeak

Involved Players: EngineerCZ

Evidence:
    Check logs

Initially when I first joined a few hours ago (maybe 8pm GMT) I joined saying who are these maggots (maybe?) in one of the PR| channels [bear in mind I'm friends with I believe everyone bar 1/2], I immediately say I'm referring BLUFOR as I am red for) then receive a 30 minute ban for insulting, which I initially assumed was a mistake from Engineer, maybe he meant to put 30 seconds as a joke, because I clearly wasn't literally insulting him, which wouldn't be the first time **a potato reg admin accidentally banned me for an incorrect period of time**

Now when I'm talking to ziemek, I can't currently talk and I'm responding to ziemek via chat and now he's banned me for spamming, it's a fucking joke.

I couldn't see if a report like this should go else where, apologies if I have misread

EDIT: I have the screenshots of the messages I sent him during the first ban if that's relevant, as well the second lot of messages I sent him AFTER the second ban.

Thanks.

___

Thank you for submitting this Admin Report against EngineerCZ, gregjlanders. This Issue will be discussed by all Senior Admins and the Management. Results will be given as soon as possible. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  2. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
    [Updated title]

gregjlanders likes this.
  3. Offline
    EngineerCZ

EngineerCZ Squad Adminstrator Potato Regiment

CNC Operator
    I cant believe you want to start more drama, but here we go. Not only were you insulting, but you were spamming. I am sorry i didnt save those 20 messages you sent in the span of 30 seconds ,AGAIN , but you also come to our TS channels just to sit there, or bother us when we want to do something else, than talk to you. Get (psychiatric) help, and stop inciting drama, you are obviously an attention whore, who has even been banned from PRTA discord, and thats saying something.

BrothersCompany likes this.
  4. Offline
    gregjlanders

gregjlanders

This isn't drama, what are you playing at with you bullshit bans, just because you can't comprehend the fact that you're in the wrong doesn't automatically mean I'm starting some bullshit drama

What was the reason for the 30 minute ban as you said 'Insulting' I asked you to explain numerous times in discord and you've ignored that.

As I said in my post, I was talking to Ziemek but I couldn't use my microphone, so obviously I'm going to be fucking typing.

Also it's clear that it's just bothering you, you don't speak for everyone unless they agree.

5. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Games Dept. Head Events Dept. Head Comms Dept. Head Community Dept. Head Head of PRTA PR Lead Administrator Squad Lead Admin IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    Stay out of potato channels from now on.

6. Offline
    gregjlanders

gregjlanders

my report gets brushed under the carpet, brilliant

7. Offline
    EngineerCZ

CNC Operator
    Im playing with bans because you keep spamming, even Wicca couldnt stand that. and I am not going to completely mute teamspeak/discord, just because you decided to divide one sentence into 60 messages, AGAIN.

8. Offline
    gregjlanders

gregjlanders

It was a conversation. I'm not going to put 60 messages into one sentence*, conversations can go on did you not know? But it's clear* you're going to get away with it so fucking whatever

9. Offline
    EngineerCZ

CNC Operator
    Yeah you mean a monologue containing a large numberof messages? Where have i seen that? Could it be the definition of spamming?

10. Offline
    Tomasinost

Tomasinost The one charging with pistol on ww2 maps.XD Guest Unit - CMEN

Greg why u have to be ape?

BRZbruh likes this.
  11. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Games Dept. Head Events Dept. Head Comms Dept. Head Community Dept. Head Head of PRTA PR Lead Administrator Squad Lead Admin IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    This is an invalid report since Engineer is in charge of his own channels, being a leader in potato, he can choose to ban anyone from that channel. Or the TeamSpeak in temporary sessions.

gregjlanders and BrothersCompany like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.