1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

SKUTYSYNEK

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Skutysynek, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

23:00 kashan desert
    prta 1
    ghostwolf
    dont remember reason
    ban after shot down my a10
  2. Offline

the admin who banned you will reply shortly.
  3. Offline

Hello Skuty,

You and alleks were doing CAS for a while, Alleks lost two or three aircraft. When I joined your squad after complaints about you guys I was met by rudeness.

When I resigned you both you asked me 'u wanna do CAS' - implying I'd resigned you to steal your asset - no I don't fly on a battle, practise yes but not on a battle.

After the last crash I resigned you both so you two took tanks, again killing next to nothing and dieing alot - how many 2,3 or was it 4.

The last straw was when you rejoined CAS with Berberninja who was doing an OK job and crashed the A10 when returning to main on your first flight.

You were actually banned by another Admin.

Please never to CAS with Allecs and if possible don't do it on PRTA you guys crash too often, one crash in round can happen but I think you two totalled over 4, plus the tanks you two lost you cost the team well over 100 tickets.

We have many very good CAS guys lining up to do CAS, we aren't used to seeing crashes.

Learn to fly better on Falklands or test airfield and we'll be happy to have you back, oh try and work on your communication skills a little.

IMHO as involved but not the banning admin I would only remove the ban if you promise not to take CAS until you're a bit better, infact I would cringe to see you guys in anything with wheels. This is your second ban with us both times in aircraft.

I say leave the ban all you do is hop in an aircraft and annoy fellow players, break rules and cost tickets.
  4. Offline
    Ghostwolf Ghostwolf GREX - Vorsprung durch Taktik

PR:BF2 Name:
    Ghostwolf
    Hi Skutysynek!

The reason I banned you is following: Assetwasting & Ignoring Admins

[21:19 SQUAD 1 ] ploddit: !resigh skuty too many crasg=hes
    [21:21 TEAM 2 ] Skutysynek: look i dont crash anything so
    [21:21 TEAM 2 ] Skutysynek: its war
    [21:22 SQUAD 6 ] !Grex Ghostwolf[GER]: !resign skuty do not do cas anymore
    [21:46 TEAM 2 ] ploddit: skuty I am watching you
    [21:47 TEAM 2 ] ploddit: with your 0-7 and neg score its hard to be confident
    [21:47 TEAM 2 ] Skutysynek: you can help me
    [21:48 TEAM 2 ] Skutysynek: give som intel about enemy
    [21:48 TEAM 2 ] Skutysynek: a10 in base dud
    [21:49 TEAM 2 ] Skutysynek: a10 takeof
    [21:49 TEAM 2 ] Skutysynek: laze
    [21:52 TEAM 2 ] CL0WN23: srsly A10 again gone?! -.-
    [21:52 SQUAD 6 ] !Grex Ghostwolf[GER]: !ban skuty Please report on the forum
    [21:52 SQUAD 6 ] !Grex Ghostwolf[GER]: !r skuty Major asset wasting

This is not your first time getting in trouble with [PRTA] server rules, as you can see here:

2012-09-07 18:18:33: W performed by '!Grex Ghostwolf[GER]' on ' Skutysynek': E6 keypad 7​
    2012-09-07 18:19:30: W performed by '!Grex Ghostwolf[GER]' on ' Skutysynek': do not learn how to fly choppers here​
    2012-09-11 20:27:42: R performed by 'Res ICHM97[R-Coy]' on ' Skutysynek': for wasting havoc... crash​
    2012-09-11 20:27:53: KICK performed by '!Grex Ghostwolf[GER]' on ' Skutysynek': Do not learn how to fly here​
    2012-09-16 18:54:42: R performed by 'Ciemny WINGO_PL' on ' Skutysynek': steal asset​
    2012-09-16 18:55:52: KICK performed by '!Grex Ghostwolf[GER]' on ' Skutysynek': stealing​
    2012-09-20 20:36:07: R performed by 'Ciemny h0wek' on ' Skutysynek': insluting me in polish language​
    2012-09-20 20:36:13: KICK performed by '!Grex Ghostwolf[GER]' on ' Skutysynek': insulting​
    2012-09-26 21:55:30: B performed by '[PRTA] Wicca.Wicca.Wicc' on ' Skutysynek': wasting assets banned by [PRTA] Wicca.Wicca.Wicca​
    2012-10-02 16:57:14: R performed by '[TrH] Amwulf' on ' Skutysynek': asset waste​
    2012-10-02 17:59:58: W performed by 'HPRC wehrmann1990' on ' Skutysynek': it is strictly forbidden to ram and roadkill with vehicles! Keep that in mind​
    2012-10-10 20:08:19: W performed by '[PRTA] Wicca.Wicca.Wicc' on ' Skutysynek': wrong asset​
    2012-10-10 22:47:55: W performed by '[UK] Akiba101' on ' Skutysynek': Team Killing is Strictly Forbidden! Accidental Friendly Fire is Tolerated.​
  5. Offline

i think best way is unban me and talk about yesterday acidents on mumble ingame
    after that you can bann me again
  6. Offline

I think not. You have clearly never learned from any admin warning/kick/ban. 13 in total btw.

Ghostwolf will make a final statement soon.
  7. Offline

enough !!
    im not bad player who wasting gameplay

polddit:''You and alleks were doing CAS for a while, Alleks lost two or three aircraft. When I joined your squad after complaints about you guys I was met by rudeness.'' - i dont care what that kid does i was see he first time and its stopid to ban me coz he crasz 3 aircrafts
    rudeness ?? - rude is caling me ''freaky rusian'' im Polish and i dont like that calling. why ?? learn some eastern europe history boy. All i do - answer you in rusian . and this is not rudeness
    what more? A10 i was shot down coz around my target area was two AA, i destroy one and some ground targets

and that logs what wolf paste is shit
    i dont like with that ciemny boys

yesterday wasnt my best day but usualy im helpfull and OK solider

OVER
  8. Offline

I approved your post to show that you don't even listen to what people are saying. You don't deserve a spot on our server I believe.
    Arc_Shielder and Philrow like this.
  9. Offline

i dont care
    I dont do anything wrong !
  10. Offline
    Agemman Agemman Your local banhammer

I am locking this thread as of now.

Skutsy, you are displaying such an immature behaviour that I would not allow you on PRTAs servers just based on this thread. If we actually combine that with several other offences that you have committed on our server the result is bloody well clear; your appeal has been denied and you will remain banned.

In case you are wondering the offences does not only include wasting assets – although that is one of the major points – but also things such as insulting other players; killing your own team-members, even worse by doing it due to something as silly as not having your will perfectly adhered to; and finally we have the disrespect of admins and their work put forward towards a better server. I am seriously appalled that you have the audacity to actually demand us to unban you, given the your track record of bad behaviour and the inane comments made in this thread.

If it has not been already made clear, you are – and will remain – banned from all servers belonging to PRTA, as well as barred from any future PRTA events. I seriously suggest you take a look at your comments and general behaviour, hopefully you will change something and actually grow up. If you do wish to use assets, for Merlin's sake, do it on an offline server or a CO-OP one; as I am hoping you will not grace any other good server with your expertise in flying.

I hope you have a good day. Below I have gathered the evidence put forward against you, in addition to what is already found in this thread.

Ploddit, Raic, Moszeusz6Pl and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.