1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Closed Server Issue Report by Riski

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by Riski, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Riski
    Server Report

Report Submitted by: Riski

Server: Project Reality - Modern Conflict

Nickname: Riski
    Profile:

Date of Issue: Dec 12, 2017
    Time of Issue: evening

Description of the issue: Hey,

I would like to know the reasoning behind Viirusiiseli's ban. He was banned and no proof have been shown or public explanation given. I believe the admin who banned him was Wicca

Regards, Riski
    Evidence:

I agree that I have read and understood the PRTA Server Rules :

An internal Server Report has been created in the Administrator forums to track and monitor this technical issue.
    Thank you for your report.

An official statement will be posted if nessarsary within 7 days from the initial response.

PRTA Administration Team
  2. Offline

Riski
    There's also bans on Kebab-elain (kebab-animal) and K-Massive, maybe you can explain those aswell.
  3. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Community Dept. Head Lead Moderator Squad Lead Admin NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    Viirus is not welcome on my server because I don't want him to play there. This is combination of me not liking him, stuff people have said about him and my oppinion that he is a hacker catching hackers.
    This is not really something we owe the public in terms of information, if I wanted to I could make a long post pointing to threads on realitymod.com, or this forum. I could explain the profile.con hack, inspekturas video and even go so far as to get statements from my management team and administration of why they do not want him to play there aswell, but in the end this is all my decision going back from 2014 where I wanted to give him a second chance, at which point he was banned from most servers in PR.

For me he broke that chance with his behaviour over the past 2 years, as you know he was banned on FCV when I ran that place.

In conclusion, we can ban whomever we want, we can exclude or include any player based on any biased or unbiased claim or experience, we do not owe viirus or anyone else anything.

But do not worry, we have quite the long fuse, and I am not that ban happy.

If you want Kebab or massive unbanned, feel free to send them to Chav.
    Hunter291 and A.Acko like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.