1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Feedback Retro Map Pack Feedback

Discussion in 'Events, Battles & Training' started by Mattytoosack, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Offline
    Mattytoosack Mattytoosack I love cock on my face

Events AREA 94

Call girl
    PR:BF2 Name:
    [PR]VOG|Mattytwosack
    The good, the bad, and the ugly.
  2. Offline

Discord:
    CG-Delta#2107
    CG-Delta
    Good: As always thanks for the initiative. Bad: it took me about 10 minuttes or likely more to get through TS-permissions to ask for the password, while actively poking, messaging different managers/moderators and appealing speech permission, while I was only permitted to poke but one moderators/managers ("poke me"-channel) who was AFK. Other may have given up before that, so while low population is an issue, I don't think that scenario is suitable.
  3. Offline
    Mattytoosack Mattytoosack I love cock on my face

Events AREA 94

Call girl
    [PR]VOG|Mattytwosack
    Im sorry to hear that, I received no poke on TS and thought the ding from your dm was one of the 30 some people typing in the channel chat, until I checked after the event. For the entire ten minutes, I was still not aware someone had joined the ts channel who could not speak. The only thing I heard was "user requested talk power" and judging by the TS logs that was as you said 10 minutes after you joined, than I gave you the guest tag so you could speak. I dont think that has anything to do with the event, it was just an unfortunate circumstance.

I dont think others gave up because of that, you were the only person who had requested talk power, or even did anything to grab my attention. If someone typed in chat and ask for talk perms, I dont think I can be blamed for that. I believe the main reason for the small numbers was that the majority of the people where playing on PRTA modern Conflict during the event time.

I am also seeing that a problem was that the password was not public. To answer that: The password will NEVER be public because we want to avoid griefers coming onto the server ruin everyone's time as well as to help us balance the teams. If you want to join the event, there is no reason you cant join the TS to get it.
  4. Offline

I recently joined you gents on a retro map event on NOV 24, and had an absolute blast!!! Im fairly new to PR deployment...Ive been running on VG co-op for a year or so but wanted to let you guys know that my 2 cents worth is THANK YOU!! Had an awesome time and look forward to your next little shin-dig.<<<(possibly not a hyphenated word)
    Temexter and Wicca like this.