1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - The fifth Campaign Battle! Read more here.

In Progress Reporting Witek and S\TiNiTiN or something for Asset Stealing

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by FORCE, Apr 16, 2019 at 23:55.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Discord:
    [CRC] FORCE#9392
    PR:BF2 Name:
    FORCE
    PR Nickname:[CRC] FORCE_____
    PR CD Key Hash: -
    Reported PR Nickname: Witek, SH| TNTNiTii

Broken Rules: -

Date: Apr 16, 2019
    Time: -
    Map: Burning Sands

Involved Players: -

Evidence:
    https://eu3.prta.co/servers/prbf2/t...urning_sands_gpm_cq_64_Modern Conflict.PRdemo

Disclaimer: ?

Reported the AAV Steal on PRTA (Approx 3 hours ago from this post) multiple times in the server, including to Wicca.
    Didn't know Witek himself was a Admin as well which makes this very ironic if you ask me, but eh I don't think I have to make my obvious opinion of PRTA known right now.

Told them, warned them to not grab it. Would be fine with giving it but TNT guy wanted to be a dick about, sure then I will be a dick about it as well so I denied giving it to them.
    So far I know, in PRTA Tank Squad claims Tank, AAV and AT Vehicles.

That Witek fails to uphold the rules of the Server he admins on is making this double the surprise.

I have nothing against the lad, but I would be removed from the Admin Corps on HOG for having conflicting interests if I did the same so I do want to point this out as a act of incompetence on his part as a Admin.

For the rest I do expect some action for someone who steals a Asset, and where others get told to follow the rules nicely but he can get away with it for the entire round.

That's all.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2019 at 09:07
    Akito_Hakuso and GJLA like this.
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator

witek3193
    Ok so we talked to you gently if we can take it since your sq is not using it, firstly you refuse but we were asking for it multiple times, finally tnt said something wrong so you told me I can take it but not with TNT becouse hes a dick. I though you just kidding since you saw me taking it but you didnt react. It is just big misunderstanding since you didnt tell me on mumble I cant take it, then you didnt tell me on teamchat to move it back. It is weird situation becouse you allow me to take aav just in 50%
    So I though im allowed to take it but if you refuse to give me aav im sorry I never wanted to steal anything.
  3. Offline

Discord:
    [CRC] FORCE#9392
    FORCE
    Let's not play the fool here. I made several reports in game, and said multiple times no in Local Chat wihin reach, your buddy TNT replied to it as well.

And also reported it to Wicca in game directly. So in 3 different ways did my reports get ignored or not been looked at, to you directly, to Wicca directly, and to the Server as a report on top of that.

If it wasn't, then this post wouldn't even exist, but it does and now we come here with pseudo ignorance arguments.

On top of that TNT was in the AAV as well, with you, I allowed YOU to take the AAV with specifically stating that TNT isn't allowed, as simple as that.
    If that's too hard to understand for anyone here, then please, let me know.

I told you in game at HOG a hour ago or so on what we agreed upon and expect your part to be fullfilled as I did mine. Which was Intiated by you, and kinda surprised me so credits where credits are due.

I want no Admin Removals, Reprimand, anything. Just a simple statement that says what happened, was indeed a mistake and breach of rules, a acknowledgement/admit and that the report shouldn't have been ignored, that a case of Incompetence was at play there and what TNT did was indeed a breach of rules.

That's all, I want by no means that anything happens to the accounts of either Witek or TNT in any way.
    Akito_Hakuso likes this.
  4. Offline

RIF - Grunt

Discord:
    Dragon7722#7722
    Dragon7722_
    Allowing someone using an asset, but not with another particular person, sounds quite childish.
    Either allow someone to take it or don't. Everything else is just overly dramatic.
  5. Offline

Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

[R-CON]Suchar
    Code (Text):
    1. [2019-04-16 20:18:04] !REPORTP performed by '[CRC] FORCE_____': Stormer being stolen
    2. [2019-04-16 20:19:04] !REPORT performed by '[CRC] FORCE_____': Stormer being Stolen
  6. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator RIF - Grunt Foxtrot Donor

Buttermilch25
    Not reporting the name of the thief, that is some pretty incompetent report done by an admin.

[​IMG]
  7. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Squad Lead Admin Tournament - Admin IRL Task Force NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    I'm not an official report way btw. I am just Wicca, not really doing anything in regards to admin issues or personell issues in that team.
  8. Offline

Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

[R-CON]Suchar
    He is not even an admin.
    He is n o o n e tbh.
  9. Offline

RIF - NCO

bumbisaft
    [​IMG]
    Lorfah and Bastiannn like this.
  10. Offline

IRL Task Force

Frontliner(Ger)
    The way I see it, why should it matter to you who mans the bloody thing so long as it isn't a complete retard? You didn't disclose your exact reasoning here as to why you think TNT came across to you as a dick, but I'm fairly certain that TNT challenged your decision to not go with AA cover seeing your 4-man squad would lack the personel required or he made it a point that the Stormer is too good an asset not be used in this situation given that it deals both with CAS as well as Tanks(to a reasonable degree) of which one you can basically do nothing about unless HOLLYWOOD's going for some 300 alt flybys.
    The actual situation according to the ruleset however is a little bit different from what you think it is. According to rule 6.8.6 This squad("CAS") claims all anti-air vehicles that are not used by "TANK", so in this situation you, at this point in time, with your 4-man squad, do NOT have the claim on the Stormer whatsoever, instead is it claimed by CAS. CAS at this point has only 4 players, which I assume makes sense for 2 people lazing and 2 people in the Helo. So, in this situation I believe we can conclude that CAS is also not eligeable for any kind of vehicle claim - at the very least they should not as ground personel is absolutely essential.
    Now, I couldn't find it, but I believe it was the originally intended that if CAS is unable to take the AAV, the APC squad is next in claim line - even if that did not end up becoming a set rule imo it makes sense. So APC squad would be allowed to do whatever they damn please.

Additional remarks regarding the situation:
    1.) The game is a team game. If you can't work together or if you feel like you have to spoil the fun for somebody else specifically - again, I'm assuming TNT's plea to let him take the Stormer is a sign of wanting to provide the air cover you were lacking - when his only intention is to be of help, then I've got to wonder who the hell do you guys think you are?
    2.) The claim rule exists so that SLs can plan with their assigned equipment at their disposal not so that you can lock other players out if you're feeling entitled to. If you do not wish to use an asset for a reason or no reason at all, or because you are unable to use even though it is 100% vital to your(and by extension, the team's) success, be glad that somebody else uses it.
    Lorfah likes this.
  11. Offline

Discord:
    [CRC] FORCE#9392
    FORCE
    Frontliner, no one else joined Tank Squad after the 4 stack, so that argument is kinda invalid, if he wants to help tank squad out with AA Cover (which we got 0 from) then he should join Tank Squad.

At first they just grabbed the AAV without having permission, after warning them did they request it, but not after being a bitch about it, TNT that is, so I denied HIM the asset. That's all. Did he listen to it? F-Fucking no. So that is my report, Asset Stealing after being warned. And that Witek, a Admin fails to uphold the rules is a side thing.

Also in this reasoning, I can just grab Tank Squad AT Vehicle, because they happen not to drive it at the time despite I got no permission from them to use it? Like wtf.
    it's the same with my last report. My Squad made Mortars first, some other Squad deploys it first and thus somehow claims it, almost makes me feel like the rules don't exist, they are just a guideline at best and who ever can abuse them the best is the best.
  12. Offline

IRL Task Force

Frontliner(Ger)
    The rules are clear on this matter. You had forfeited your claim rights to the CAS squad.
    He should, but they don't need to. Also clarified in the ruleset.

You had no claim on the asset in question. You cannot give permission nor deny it. You can try - but no one's breaking any rule if they still use it.
    Denying competent individuals an asset because you had a disagreement is childish, stop arguing like that.

Stop strawmanning. I never argued that anyone can do whatever the fuck they want. I posted the rules that specifically state "you no longer claim the AAV" as they are handed down from Tank to CAS to APC in that order if people fail to crew it. You had NO claim rights on the AAV whatsoever. Nothing Witek or TNT did constitutes a rule break unless the CAS squad specifically told them to stay in base and wait for their other 2 members to go back and take it.
    Lorfah and Taavitiivi1 like this.
  13. Offline

Discord:
    [CRC] FORCE#9392
    FORCE
    Tl Dr: The rules still only apply to who ever can abuse them the best. If your squad is not using all the ASSETS at the time all at once, you forfeit your claim rights?
    Geez, no wonder a hacker like Gunny can squeeze his dick back inside of this place even.

Edit: If the rules apply at all that is, as stated before they act more like a guideline, than anything else.
  14. Offline

Events PR:BF2 Administrator IRL Task Force BGB - Officer AREA 94 Donor

Discord:
    CAS_ual_TY#4737
    CAS_ual_TY
    No. The rules say you forfeited your claim. No guidance no Gunny no nothing. You are acting like a child
    Lorfah and Taavitiivi1 like this.
  15. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Media Team Senior Moderator BGB - NCO Guest Unit - THOT

BubblyNinja
    I'd like to thank everyone who has provided their 2¢ on the player report and the interpretation of the ruleset. This thread will now be locked and an official statement from a Senior Admin will be presented soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.