1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Feedback PRTA Server Rules Update - Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Temur, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Offline
    Temur Temur usitumbe mashua - hakuna matata

Foxtrot Donor

Teacher / Charity Worker
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Temur
    Dear Community,

Today we announced a major revision of our Project Reality Server Rules. After a lengthy consultation period with the community and with our administration team, we have produced a streamlined ruleset with the aim of allowing greater flexibility for players and less confusion for everybody.

Please take the time to read through the new ruleset here: http://prteamwork.com/rules/prbf2/

In this thread, we invite any feedback to the new ruleset. After a 3 month trial period we will review the changes and make any necessary adjustments.

Thank you and enjoy,
    Temur
    Chav likes this.
  2. Offline

Ondis
    Im not quite sure what has changed but I feel that the way mech/apc is distributed has and it is crystal clear now. A simple solution but effective.

I disagree with points 3.7 and 3.8. Fuck that shit, I know what's best for my squad not you.
    But all the other rules are great!

I do have one question and that is if you could please list all the scout vehicles included under armoured squad. Thx
    Wicca likes this.
  3. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Community Dept. Head Squad Lead Admin NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    Man I hate references, cant you all just post everything here so I dont have to scroll through half some book like the bible in church.