1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Closed PR:BF2 Player Report - Sloan and everyone else in the boat

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by Woxbel, Apr 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    Woxbel

Woxbel Guest Unit - Tournament Veterans

PR Nickname: Woxbel
    :
    Reported PR Nickname: Sloan and everyone else in the boat

Broken Rules: Griefing

Date: Dec 1, 2018
    Time: 11:30pm
    Map: Operation Barracuda

Involved Players: Arnoldio

Evidence:

Disclaimer: I have read and understood the PRTA PR Server Rules

[​IMG]

https://prteamwork.com/threads/pr-bf2-ban-appeal-thermalpanda.31202/#post-284382

“A griefer or bad faith player is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game (trolling), using aspects of the game in unintended ways.[1] A griefer derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying other users, and as such is a particular nuisance in online gaming communities.”

This report is in line with what I announced here https://prteamwork.com/threads/new-griefing-rule-discussion.35996/

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against Sloan and everyone else in the boat, Woxbel. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

mectus11, Raidonrai and Daniel like this.
  2. Offline
    Woxbel

:
    Reported PR Nickname: Hollywood =MeRk= NiLSFiSh

Broken Rules: Grieving

Date: Sep 20, 2019
    Time: 7:17pm
    Map: Pavlovsk

Involved Players: witek3193

Evidence:

“A griefer or bad faith player is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game (trolling), using aspects of the game in unintended ways.[1] A griefer derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying other users, and as such is a particular nuisance in online gaming communities.”

This report is in line with what I announced here https://prteamwork.com/threads/new-griefing-rule-discussion.35996/

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against Hollywood =MeRk= NiLSFiSh, Woxbel. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

Daniel and Wicca like this.
  3. Offline
    Woxbel

:
    Reported PR Nickname: Smek

Date: Apr 23, 2020
    Time: 12:00am
    Map: Many

Involved Players: Danesh_italiano

Evidence:

https://prteamwork.com/threads/pr-bf2-admin-report-smek.34094/

It isn't about the case the report is about but the lines "Days ago playing Saarema, he intentionally TK'ed my APC on the middle of a active flag that my gunner was killing enemies... Probably because he wanted revenge of getting TK'ed ACCIDENTALY by my gunner at repair station when the round started."

I remember the incident it was pretty big I think it got solved interally which sadly means there is no thread as far as I could find but It should be easy to find or maybe Danesh can provide it.

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against Smek, Woxbel. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

Raidonrai likes this.
  4. Offline
    Raidonrai

Raidonrai

[​IMG]

mectus11, agus92, PacD and 3 others like this.
  5. Offline
    Woxbel

:
    Reported PR Nickname: MajorShadowCZ

Date: Aug 8, 2019
    Time: 9:00pm
    Map: Gaza

Involved Players: PVT_AbuHajaar

Evidence:

He killed a friendly Tank with a HAT kit on a map where the enemies don't have a tank seems rather obvious.

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against MajorShadowCZ, Woxbel. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

6. Offline
    Woxbel

:
    Reported PR Nickname: Glorywings

Broken Rules: Griefing

Date: Feb 8, 2020
    Time: 5:00am
    Map: Thunder

Involved Players: Suchar

Evidence:

Senior admin Suchar his ruling was : "has been banned for 7 days for griefing + intentional mass TK," Since this thing works retroactively and there was already a ruling it seems rather obvious

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against Glorywings, Woxbel. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

GLORYWINGS, Yrzn and Raidonrai like this.
  7. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
  8. Offline
    witek3193

witek3193 PRTA

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I like your definition :smile:
    I found one more on google

The horse (Equus ferus caballus)[2][3] is one of two extant subspecies of Equus ferus. It is an odd-toed ungulate mammal belonging to the taxonomic family Equidae. The horse has evolved over the past 45 to 55 million years from a small multi-toed creature, Eohippus, into the large, single-toed animal of today. Humans began domesticating horses around 4000 BC, and their domestication is believed to have been widespread by 3000 BC. Horses in the subspecies caballus are domesticated, although some domesticated populations live in the wild as feral horses. These feral populations are not true wild horses, as this term is used to describe horses that have never been domesticated, such as the endangered Przewalski's horse, a separate subspecies, and the only remaining true wild horse. There is an extensive, specialized vocabulary used to describe equine-related concepts, covering everything from anatomy to life stages, size, colors, markings, breeds, locomotion, and behavior.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    Wicca, Raidonrai and mectus11 like this.
  9. Offline
    Woxbel

Yeah I know you were talking in the name of the Admin team. I was merely identifying it was said by a Senior Admin which changes the weight of the statement I assume you would agree with that.

10. Offline
    Lorfah

Lorfah PR Resident Administrator

Firefighter
    Wow, how rude to comment on a seniors' weight.

Woxbel likes this.
  11. Offline
    mectus11

mectus11 PR Resident Administrator IRL Task Force Foxtrot AREA 94 Guest Unit - GC

bro wtf lmao

12. Offline
    Smek

Smek Guest Unit - IC

i think i was off the afmin team for a week or two which resulted in my resignation. What is your point with this?

13. Offline
    Daniel

Daniel Guest Unit - THOT

I am getting banned for shit I already got punished for wat makes U different?

14. Offline
    Smek

Smek Guest Unit - IC

What are you on about? This has nothing to do with you

15. Offline
    BRZbruh

BRZbruh PR Guest Administrator Potato Regiment

This was from August of Last year. No one cares.

16. Offline
    Daniel

Daniel Guest Unit - THOT

so was my "incident" and people still care

17. Offline
    BRZbruh

BRZbruh PR Guest Administrator Potato Regiment

Also he is not from Czech Republic, and is not grieving (unless Im wrong in which case im sorry for Major's Loss)
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2020 ---
    Well you are a special case what else can I say

witek3193 likes this.
  18. Offline
    Daniel

Daniel Guest Unit - THOT

no he grieved i grieved aswell there is nothing special about it

19. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Games Dept. Head Events Dept. Head Comms Dept. Head Community Dept. Head Head of PRTA PR Lead Administrator Squad Lead Admin IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    Closing this until I can respond.

20. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Games Dept. Head Events Dept. Head Comms Dept. Head Community Dept. Head Head of PRTA PR Lead Administrator Squad Lead Admin IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    As I read the feedback thread where we were being called hypocrites and a few developers being disappointed with how we dealt with certain player reports, I overreacted. In that situation, I wrote something I regret now.

Of course, we won't retroactively re-ban or ban people for stuff that happened years ago. That's ridiculous and I was wrong to write something to suggest that.

If someone griefs for the sake of disrupting the entire server, we will consider banning them for as long as possible. As opposed to jokes between friends or heat of the moment type reaction targeting one player or more. I also make the decisions on these infractions together as a team, discussing and debating the best approach to any situation. Sometimes it's hard to understand the situation in hindsight, and I let my team decide for me.

I hope that's a satisfying response, thank you for calling me out on my bullshit.

agus92, axytho and Lorfah like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.