1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Banned: Hacker PR:BF2 Player Report - S4V4G3

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by Golden-Eagle, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Offline
    Golden-Eagle

Golden-Eagle

PR Nickname
    Golden-Eagle

Reported PR Nickname
    S4V4G3

Broken Rules
    Cheating

Date
    Jun 2, 2020

Time
    1:30am

Map
    Gaza Ins Std

Involved Players
    None

Evidence

Disclaimer
    I have read and understood the PRTA PR Server Rules

Personal Notes
    I might have more evidence, let me know if needed.

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against S4V4G3, Golden-Eagle. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    Bl00dwurscht

Bl00dwurscht PR Resident Administrator

Hey there Golden-Eagle,

sorry for not coming on this any sooner than now :smile:.
    Firstly thanks for the report and the evidence you provided through that video. It helps to judge and
    saves us a lot of time :tounge:.

While watching the video I have to admit there are some very strange things happening with this guy and his beloved 50cal.

1) The shots going out just have no target at all. He is either randomly shooting around or he tries to kill the fellow he absolutely had no visual on behind that building/wall. [1.30min]
    2) Maybe he or his driver saw the movement of the guy on the T-shape prior to shooting at him. [2.40min]
    3) There is literally NO WAY the Merkava crew could have had visual on this guy behind all the trees. This is just cringe.
    4) The aiming of the gunner is really making no sense at all - if he was not waiting for that hidden fellow to slightly move into an angle he could shoot him. But on the suspects behalf - it could have just been random covering of a specific angle. Maybe someone told him he had contacts around that buildings. [7.00min]

To conclude this. For me personally 1) and especially 3) are really cringe and I have to discuss with the others whether or not we think its enough evidence to ban this guy.

Have a good week and see you on the battlefield!

regards Bl00dwurscht & the Rest of the Admins

Unicode likes this.
  3. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
    Thanks for the report Golden-Eagle !
    The reported player has been banned.