1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Banned: Hacker PR:BF2 Player Report - LilBabyOffAPerc

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by Daniel, May 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    Daniel

Daniel Guest Unit - THOT

PR Nickname
    Danielj15_

Reported PR Nickname
    LilBabyOffAPerc

Broken Rules
    1.6 Do not stream on the server unless it has been authorized by the admins.

Date
    May 5, 2020

Time
    1:00am

Map
    omaha beach lrg

Involved Players
    people

Evidence

Disclaimer
    I have read and understood the PRTA PR Server Rules

Personal Notes

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against LilBabyOffAPerc, Danielj15_. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration

Tomasinost likes this.
  2. Offline
    Tomasinost

Tomasinost The one charging with pistol on ww2 maps.XD Guest Unit - CMEN

Bye LilBaby

3. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

Good decission, mostly of those streams r not even from youre server. btw i think he use stream because he cannot record, and the point is the wrong admin decission that is pretty clear a WRONG decission to warn us. nice daniel should i upload here the evidence of youre intentional tk and troll on another servers using another nickname? and if ur wondering how i know it was u is because youre very own friends tell me by dm on discord that it was u using that name thing that later u admit. also u try to blame me on that server discord bout "stop doing this shit dead inside" "nobody of my clan was on at that time stop saying lies" and also telling me "im retard and autistic for blame a guy that dosnt exist" at the end ur friends told me it was u and ur case is open in another server. nice troll budy, better be friends of the admins, they forgive ur trolls easier than if u were not their friends. but yeah "bye lil baby"

4. Offline
    LilBabyOffAPerc

LilBabyOffAPerc

Lol.

1) I've not played PRTA in weeks. All those videos you're seeing are on other servers that allow streaming. Don't believe me? Open every single one and wait till I open the leaderboard, or do !a, or something like this.

2) Daniel, with that being the case, you should do that yourself instead of giving the admins a liability, surely? Go into the past broadcasts, and just ONE time, find a stream where I join PRTA.

3) The first link of evidence isn't even valid proof, that's not a stream. You can upload videos to Twitch, then clip copies of them..

4) Like I said, the second link is all past broadcasts of me playing OTHER servers. Not PRTA. I rarely even play PRTA because the ping for me is bad sometimes due to location.

5) If we're reporting situations that happened in other servers, do you think we should report you griefing and intentional TKing on other servers here? We wouldn't because we're better than that. It's a shame you aren't though.

Daniel likes this.
  5. Offline
    3ti65

3ti65 Guest Unit - Utd

PR:BF2 Name:
    3ti65
    didnt this kid just get banned on SSG for cheating?

Woxbel likes this.
  6. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Games Dept. Head Events Dept. Head Comms Dept. Head Community Dept. Head Head of PRTA PR Lead Administrator Squad Lead Admin IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    closing this until I have a chance to reply.

deadinside__16_ likes this.
  7. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
    Lorfah likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.