1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Closed PR:BF2 Player Report - izsmash, raptor, +AAVP crew

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by fecht_niko, Mar 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    fecht_niko fecht_niko POV Leader

IRL Task Force BGB - SquadLeader

PR:BF2 Name:
    ARC*fecht_niko
    PR Nickname: ARC*fecht_niko
    PR CD Key Hash: c5e2e985c76583b69633d28cdeb85336
    Reported PR Nickname: izsmash, raptor, +AAVP crew

Broken Rules: shooting out of dod (basically out of main base building

Date: Mar 13, 2019
    Time: 8:00pm
    Map: fallujah

Involved Players: connez, hairy, ted, sydney

Evidence:
    check tracker

Disclaimer: I have read and understood the PRTA PR Server Rules

we reported them but they kept shooting out of base even though no RPGs were shooting them

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against izsmash, raptor, +AAVP crew, ARC*fecht_niko. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
    VTRaptor likes this.
  2. Offline
    VTRaptor VTRaptor If i reported you - it's nothing personal.

Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

VTRaptor
    We moved out right after you reported us.

Plus, there were RPGs being fired at main even before we left it. Only took one screenshot to serve as example.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    flanker12 likes this.
  3. Offline
    GLORYWINGS GLORYWINGS ''GLORYWINGS''

BGB - SquadLeader Donor

Squad Name:
    GLORYWINGS
    GLORYWINGS
    yes pls ban
    Connez likes this.
  4. Offline

ARC*fecht_niko
    right after = 5min

You shoot out of main base, than you drive to edge of DOD and we put AA on you. You complained if you remember. Plz dont ban him longer than 2 weeks because he is a nice guy
  5. Offline

VTRaptor
    Ah yes. You dropped area attack on main base. Thanks for reminding me.
  6. Offline
    PBAsydney PBAsydney Bad hit detection

RIF - Grunt Donor

Discord:
    PBAsydney#1414
    PBAsydney
  7. Offline

RIF - Grunt NATO Potato

TEDF
    From the top timer :

2:14:33 You can see the AAVP gunner kill 3 dudes through the wall with the 50.cal. As they had UAV up at the time, one could say that it was some really good comms between the crew and CO or some extreme luck from the gunner side. Still, susp AF.

2:09:25 You can see the gunner looking at people that spawn on a hideout behind the building on G4 that he shouldn't be able to see, then look towards the cache that's to his SW, then turn his turret around again, stop to look towards NW where there's one guy on B1, who he shouldn't be able to see and therefore has no reason to stop and aim for a good few seconds towards that area; then look towards the dudes that spawned on the hideout again, and blatantly wait and aim at the corner they are about to peek AND then continues aiming at the dude that's behind the building.
  8. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Media Team Senior Moderator BGB - NCO Guest Unit - THOT

BubblyNinja
    Ok, it seems like there are two different reports going on in this one thread. Let me just say that both individuals in the AAVP that were suspected of hacking were already banned during that game already so let's get back to the original issue of DOD.
  9. Offline

ARC*fecht_niko
    1. JWK guys shooting basically out of main base (not only dod)
    2. people complaining about that
    3. JWK Tank moving to another place of DoD engaging targets.
    4. I drop AA on tank (after 5min?)

So you have an admin shooting out of main base NOT ONLY DOD.
    people who arent admins got banned for some weeks/months for that.

Edit: AAVP crew was hacking
  10. Offline

VTRaptor
    What do you mean "basically out of main base"?
    If you check the tracker you can also see the chat. The moment you notified us about our mistake, we moved out of DoD, so stop spreading lies.
    And I'll run demo in spare time. I'm pretty sure it was dropped where it shouldn't.

edit, Sydney reported "armor" shooting out of main, but it wasn't about the tank, but the APC, so we basically weren't reported at all. It was just you on the chat later.
  11. Offline

ARC*fecht_niko
    JWK being "basically in main"
    [​IMG]

After me/other people or who fucking ever reported. I was also using allchat JWK moves further:
    [​IMG]

So the first position was a "mistake" you didnt notice right away?
    On the second position you even requested a repair station just in case...

You stayed on the 2nd position for 5min so pls stop bs people.

Later you moved to B9 where I dropped the AA on you. Imagine you getting killed by that making base rape reports :biggrin:
  12. Offline

VTRaptor
    Again, you're trying to spread lies. The first picture shows our tank being stationary, because izmash was dealing with AAVP which was shooting from the hescos. We didn't fire from there. We started firing from A10kp5, so with the first picture you are trying to falsely accuse us for firing from main base.

We stayed on the 2nd position for 2 minutes, so this is another point you are lying about. We moved out right after you notified us about it on the chat.

And I'll see about that area attack, because I'm pretty sure you are lying here again.
    Edit, upload will take time because im poor, but I can already tell you that almost whole area attack landed in DoD xD
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  13. Offline

BGB - Grunt

ARC*Connez
    First, okay, when you stayed in main base, you did not shoot anyone so I cannot blame you.

Second, on 2:25:30 you killed the first guy out of DoD (see first picture). And do not tell me you didn't know you re not in DoD. The position you were shooting from is 20m next to your base. Moreover I reported you a few seconds later and you did not give a damn and kept your position killing the enemies from DoD.
    According to tracker you stayed there for about nearly 3 minutes and killed 8 or 9 insurgents (sorry I lost count) out of main base even though I used !r command to inform you that you re shooting out of DoD after you killed Niko the first time and all you said is I should take the fight here (so please check Chat logs in this case). In my opinion this is admin abuse. Breaking the rules you committed to and even with me informing you that you re shooting out of DoD.

I used to know PRTA as a fair community I really liked playing on but with admins like these who re just admin to enforce their own interests this game more and more lame. This is just one way to destroy the game which is nearly dead already cause of massive cheaters (btw the cheater we reported you got kicked at the end of the round, after he got you all the kills, thank you for investigating that fast xD ). So if this PRTA community really wants to stay fair as it is called than these two guys should get at least a 2 week ban since one our POV member got ruled to a 2 week break for shooting a chopper slightly in DoD. Nonetheless I hope you do not draw a distinction between a player and an "admin" for breaking the rules....

tank_DoD.png

tank_dod 2.png
  14. Offline

VTRaptor
    Tracker, because i just noticed that niko still haven't updated OP https://eu3.prta.co/servers/prbf2/t...west_gpm_insurgency_32_Modern Conflict.PRdemo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2:25:30 first kill
    in between there are no reports
    2:23:17 you say on the chat "recorded tank shooting from DOD after several reports"
    I'm not an admin, but I can see reports. I haven't noticed any ingame.

Also, before making stupid claims, educate yourself on the rules
    [​IMG]
    As izmash is an admin, he can make exceptions. The cache was ~200 meters out of the DoD, so in this case it is normal thing to have DoD engagements.
    flanker12 likes this.
  15. Offline

BGB - Grunt

ARC*Connez
    Your marked rule is invalid since your teammate who still did not answer here btw, never said anything about the new definition of DoD.
    If your clanadmin is defining it differently he should maybe make a global statement in chat. Btw there s no chance to kill your tank then since a bombcar will never reach that spot in time.
    I know your clan has a lack of skill and this is the only way to farm kills but keep it up!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 14, 2019 ---
    And by the way. If your clanmate and admin should really decrease DoD width on this unfair level, do not complain about an area attack
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 14, 2019 ---
    And if he really is taking leverage on your underlined rule, it is the except same thing i talked about.... being admin to emforce own interests

But nvm noone is taking care about this report anyway :biggrin: i am out
  16. Offline
    Suchar Suchar The Most Honorable

Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    [R-CON]Suchar
    Just a few examples

Also, stop with that hate speech pls.
    axytho likes this.
  17. Offline

ARC*fecht_niko
    lol raptor.

"As izmash is an admin, he can make exceptions. The cache was ~200 meters out of the DoD, so in this case it is normal thing to have DoD engagements."

yes its normal but youre just a few meters out of base where no bombcar can reach you... its like the best exemple of someone breaking rules and shooting out of DoD.

So pls stop bullshitting people, you and izmash broke the rule very blatant and instead of writing ingame something like: sry whatever blabla we will move out of DoD... But you didnt care at all and stayed there for a few minutes and even cry about AA being dropped on your tank in DoD...
  18. Offline

VTRaptor
    Nothing says that he has to notify about it. Whether you think it's right or not. That's why I want rules to change.

Speaking of
    https://prteamwork.com/threads/pr-b...s23-glorywings-jcdenton-arc-fecht_niko.32303/
    https://prteamwork.com/threads/pr-b...aizer-sm69-arc-fecht_niko-granderslice.32299/
    Yeah, keep it up Connez xD. I'm not into e-dick size contest of yours though.

You are complaining about me breaking the rules by sitting and shooting out of DoD. I am complaining about you breaking the rules and dropping area attack on DoD. Simple.

[​IMG]

Anyways. It is unreasonable to disallow DoD engagements when the cache is right next to its border. It is yet another example why we need a change. https://prteamwork.com/threads/base-protection.31800/
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 14, 2019 ---
    At no point have I said that I didn't break the rules if you haven't noticed.

We've been firing out of DoD for 2-3 minutes, and moved out of it right after you notified us on chat. It is you who should stop bullshiting here xD

You are crying about rules being broken, do you expect me not to do the same?
  19. Offline

ARC*fecht_niko
    Can we have some proper admin responding to this instead of reading answers from a guy who doesnt see the difference between engaging from/into DoD and shooting back.

He and admin izmash broke the rules blatant and now they try to blame the rules or the enemies shooting back...
    GJLA likes this.
  20. Offline

VTRaptor
    Area attack was droped minute after we left DoD, so it isn't shooting back.

And shooting back isn't allowed anyways my friend, check the rules here: https://prteamwork.com/rules/prbf2/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.