1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA Map Test Event - Adak, 18:00 PRT 17th November 2018. Read more here.
  5. Currently a reserve server is in use as 'PRTA EU | Modern Conflict'.
    Follow this link to get to its tracker and bf2demo recordings
  6. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

In Progress PR:BF2 Player Report - Gunnyy

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by DogACTUAL, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Offline

PRTA

PR Nickname: DogACTUAL
    PR CD Key Hash: 713decc0fa1a4ed834f6aeb99cc95784
    Reported PR Nickname: Gunnyy

Broken Rules: Cheating

Date: Oct 28, 2018
    Time: 6:30pm
    Map: Route E-106

Involved Players:

Evidence:

Disclaimer: I have read and understood the PRTA PR Server Rules

The sound settings are evolving.

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against Gunnyy, DogACTUAL. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  2. Offline

Sysadmin PR:BF2 Administrator Coder Foxtrot

Discord:
    cassius23#3267
  3. Offline

PRTA

4. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    banReflex
    Please learn how to verify if he can see the guy, don't block the player with a giant health bar, actually follow his shot instead of going through trees and find a different hobby. This is just another waste of time, lock the thread.

cassius23 and agus92 like this.
  5. Offline

PRTA

6. Offline

PRTA

As far as i am aware wherever the laser originates on the player model (upper left shoulder) the true 1st person POV of the player also does originate from. That is why i always rest the camera on the laser's origin before doing zoom throughs. Please someone correct me if i am wrong.

Nevertheless i also shift up the perspective a bit in favour of the accused as seen at 2:39 in the first video.

Also sorry, it is not me actively blocking the player with the health bar, but whoever the idiot was that coded demo analyzer, since i sadly cannot change where the health bar is situated relative to the enemy and i need to have it turned on always so can also see and be aware some of the enemies that have no chams when he is aiming at them. Once i stop the video and do the zoom throughs i also always switch of the health bar so it doesn't block the view, so please stop acting like i didn't.

Your video and accusations about technicalities such as these serve little purpose in the case of these two video moments though and are just a distraction from the real issue at hand, as it is even obvious from your video that spotting and identifying these two guys was practically impossible without cheats.

All that could even be 'technically' visible of the first guy was the frontal end of his rifle sticking out of a rally point, 150 meters away. Situated between several foliage and trees, that (arguably) were obstructing visibily even further as was already the case. Spotted the guy out of his peripheral vision while he was looking through the scope, see the issue with that? It is the old russian scope where you can't see anything to the sides when looking through it, no peripheral vision, just what can be seen through the scope, that's it.

Second guy, same story, but this time he had the gun shots alert him to his general direction.

You make some pleb tier video that is supposed to debunk my proof by offering distractions and don't even bother to use demo analyzer, which is the bare minimum needed to properly analyze demos. You know what is great about demo analyzer? The chams, they tell you exactly what is visible and what isn't. Just by looking at the chams in my video you can tell that those guys were not visible from his position.

A little hint:
    Green chams=not visible
    Blue chams=visible

The head of the player character is always orange no matter what.

Of course in your video you use the effects of perspective to your advantage to imply they were visible by carefully positioning the camera in the one spot where it glides barely in between the foliage to the target. Yeah, of course the closer you get the more visible they become because you just passed several objects and foliage that were obscuring their position.
    And also because the closer the observer is to the target, the more 'rays' (for a lack of a better word on my part) emanating from the target intersect with the observers point of view, making it much more visible. Way less diffusion from closer range.
    Simply put, you can spot an ant on the ground from 3 meters away, but you can't spot the same ant from 20 meters away.

If you check the chams from the position where the player actually is, they clearly are all green.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 30, 2018 ---
  7. Offline

PRTA

There were never any false reports from me, just incompetence and ignorance of the likes of you. As seen publicly with several reports when you were unable to recognize cheating i was able to spot with ease and was later confirmed officially. That should have maybe triggered some kind of reevaluation within you. Or a reassessment of your own judgement that failed you several times predictably already.

Like i don't know, do you think that was all just dumb luck on my part or coincidence?
    Maybe you ought to actually listen to my arguments and think critically when watching my proof instead of just buying any cheap excuse or misdirection hook, line and sinker.

For example the video of ban slav you are lauding so much is completely flawed and doesn't actually showcase the true line of sight of the player in question. Why? His starting position on the player model is on the right shoulder, but the actual true origin of the players first person viewpoint is situated over the left shoulder.

You see? Just another important fact you are completely ignorant of and yet here we are, you not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and falling for bullshit.

Edit: This is a response to a post by weedtoaster that got deleted. Plz don't think i am addressing everyone here lol
  8. Offline

PRTA

Correct origin of first person point of view on the player model can be easily confirmed by checking this moment in the second video:

Watch the laser and where it originates and pay attention where the head and the rifle of the soldier model is.
    According to slav's logic he would be looking at the tree right in front of him while needlessly exposing the left of his body to enemies.
    But as you can see he is actually covering the far side of the river in the distance and checking on those guys there.

Laser origin=player camera position

Slav used exactly the opposite side of the body as the starting point, how convient that it is also the side that gets ride of most of the obstructions in the 'supposed' line of sight. In my video i used the laser origin as starting point as should be done to get the correct line of sight. But yeah, i guess public opinion in this thread says slav is correct so who cares am i right?
  9. Offline
    GLORYWINGS GLORYWINGS ''GLORYWINGS''

Squad Name:
    Glorywings
    GLORYWINGS
    i dont see any kind of sketchy gameplay,
    i never saw you playing inf in this game brah, if you look into my battleRecorder you might make a proof about me
    and dont worry i will post the footage but i know how to hide it and still record it by OBS

Post edited due to personal attacks.
    Warning points given
    - Wicca
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2018
  10. Offline
    fecht_niko fecht_niko POV Leader

ARC*fecht_niko
    So gunny plays with us recently and got griefed by dogshitacuatls boyfriends too who also make the prta server crash more often
    -> gunny get reported for cheating by lazed & nevils new bff actualdogshit with some forced video...

Wicca could you ban this guy for playing and sharing infos with known cheaters and griefers who attack PRTA non stop. Thank you
  11. Offline

PRTA

glory u literally said the same thing in every report i ever made. Don't you have anything new to add?

Niko, lay of the weed. I talked to lazed once as did you, and i do not even know nevil. You literally just made all this shit up. How ironic that you accuse me of the very same thing.

I was watching the demo for your friend slav, discovering gunnyy hacking was just a happy accident. And anyway, why of all people would i single out gunny to 'frame'?
    Post edited due to racism.
    - Agus92

--- Double Post Merged, ---
    Let's get back on topic:

Can anyone explain this moment please? (or any other of the two timestamps in that video's description)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2018
  12. Offline

Resident Moderator 9ª Compañía de Infantería

Sgto|agus92
    No more posts on whatever lovestory you guys have going on will be tolerated.

Keep on topic.
    Carti likes this.
  13. Offline

AREA 94 Donor

Gunnyy
    Dude are you actually serious; Been playing this game a long as time and never been accused of hacking. I cannot see nothing wrong in these videos the same shit with half the other reports which you have done. This is getting a joke.

ps. Im not hacking
    Carti likes this.
  14. Offline
    fecht_niko fecht_niko POV Leader

ARC*fecht_niko
    He tried to shoot the guy right of your laser who was moving so he didnt hit him but next to the guy further behind
  15. Offline

Sgto|agus92
    First off-topic post removed. Next one gets a warning (3 warnings=ban).
  16. Offline

PRTA

Lol nope. We can clearly see where the bullet impacts are, not anywhere near the right guy. Although i watched it in slow motion and i also think you are right about the 'right guy' being the reason he starts firing. For a split moment a small part of the right guys body became blue on chams when it was visible through the tree branches. It is clear however that for whatever reason he fires several shots on the other guy instead of adjusting to hit the right guy, his shots going way past the left of that tree trunk the right guy disappeared behind. If he was playing legit and really spotted the right guy in that split second moment he would adjust his aim further right where he went or at least put some shots on the left side of that tree trunk where he disappeared behind.

He was constantly preaiming that exact position and waiting for something to pop up, when it becomes partially visible for a split second he opens up on the wrong guy though, swapped out the targets for whatever reason, aim bot or just got confused between the two idk.

I actually thought the same when i noticed you were hacking. Was quite shocked tbh, never took you for a hacker at all. Maybe you just wanted to try out cheats or something?
  17. Offline

Events PR:BF2 Administrator AREA 94

Discord:
    CAS_ual_TY#4737
    CAS_ual_TY
    Is this shit sketchy?
    Opinion based. If you ever played inf with a decent squad it is not.

Is this shit beyond reasonable doubt?
    Far away from that.
  18. Offline

Bastiannnn
    https://imgur.com/a/2r7rdck

"spotting and identifying these two guys was practically impossible without cheats."

I am seeing these with 1600x900 on a 15.6'' laptop. Now imagine these on a regular monitor. Now imagine the actual rallypoint and player and see it would be even more obvious than the kit because of the bigger size and extra colours.

Instead of writing 25 paragraphs in response to everyone who doesnt share your opinion I suggest you drop this mindset where you try to prove every kill is shady because if you are going around looking for shady stuff you are gonna find shady stuff (in your head), if you don't try to explain things. And if you actually tried to explain these and the other 2 videos but failed to do so then that is just poor understanding of the infantry gameplay.

Not to mention you are critical of others videos while yours aren't that much better either.
    Like in the #3 vid, last timpstamp, 7:39. If you go a few seconds back you see: He has a long burst, a bit dispersed. then a shorter one, and only after that comes the 3rd burst onto the player. Then you take 1 more second then pause. Then you follow and you see the player prone as if he was prone the whole time, not a chance he was standing up, right? I wont even bother going into the others.
    Gunny and agus92 like this.
  19. Offline

PRTA

Dude, i wasn't looking for 'shady stuff', i literally happened upon gunny having a cheat moment by accident while cycling through players when i was watching the demo for another guy.

There are quite a lot of players i suspected of cheating going in when watching demos, but watching their gameplay for just a few minutes alwas makes it clear they are not cheating, even if they are 'pro'. Shit like this just doesn't happens to legit players in that kind of frequency in one single round, you would know that if u actually had experience analyzing demos.

And casualty, you once stated that demo analyzer is unnecessary and doesn't help with telling if someone is cheating. nuff said.
  20. Offline

Sgto|agus92
    No need to be defensive with everyone. As Bastiann said, there is certainly room for improvement on your videos. I suggest you act on this feedback on the future, and you'll save time arguing about it on forums.

As my father used to tell me when I was a teen, when communicating, the emissor needs to adapt so the receiver understands the message, not the other way around.
    Dr.Bobcat and Camel like this.