1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Denied PR:BF2 Player Report - ChuckChuckson

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by VTRaptor, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Offline
    VTRaptor VTRaptor (⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)

Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

PR:BF2 Name:
    VTRaptor
    PR Nickname: VTRaptor
    PR CD Key Hash: 9455d4ae322dea2ae34f59c22e2b9b68
    Reported PR Nickname: ChuckChuckson

Broken Rules: While friendlies were lasing enemy tank, he put a counter laze on friendly brdm resulting in enemy tank surviving and friendly brdm with driver and 2 lat kits getting teamkilled by CAS.

Date: Jun 11, 2019
    Time: 6:00pm
    Map: Khami

Involved Players:

Evidence:

Disclaimer: I have read and understood the PRTA PR Server Rules

As you can see on the tracker there is no americans around to do what he did. Other MECs couldn't see BRDM due to terrain +they were looking in different direction according to tracker. Also this: (i could be inacurate with camera, but you can clearly see him looking at us untill the bomb hit us)

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against ChuckChuckson, VTRaptor. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline
    Suchar Suchar The Most Honorable

Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    [R-CON]Suchar
  3. Offline

Right. I was looking through the binoculars when i saw the the laze on the stryker. I saw the red tracers from the .50 cal going off. I saw the stryker die. I was looking through the binoculars i saw the laze was still up. I was looking at the infantry advancing SE towards where the stryker was. The only laze i can 100% say i was involved in was when frenchwhiteflag was lazing a tank/bradley (can't remember) and i saw his laze drop so i brought it back up with my laze. To make the assumption that i'm a griefer when i was watching the inf, marking the M column bradley with cas marks and building a fob in M12kp7 is just ridiculous. Going back to what i said about the laze, i don't know if it was someone else's laze or mine mistakenly (leading to the fact that i say that if it was me it was not intentional). So i'd rather not be labelled as a griefer.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    Golden_Pilot, GJLA and WeedT0aster like this.
  4. Offline

VTRaptor
    Stryker? Do you realise it was a wreck? How come it was still firing .50 cal you saw?

You speak very vaguely...
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  5. Offline

I saw the red tracers so i assumed it was a stryker, didn't think a humvee could have been doing it since i don't usually see the humvee's tracers on my screen. But my thing is, if i had known that i was responsible for the incident i would have apologised. But if its to be escalated to here i really don't mind explaining myself and knocking down the assumption that i'm a griefer recognising that i have been in squads with you and you are well aware of the fact that i don't team-kill or "grief" with an intentional vendetta against anyone. As i said in the first post, if the mistake was on my part that is what it is, a mistake. I'd rather not have someone brand me as a griefer in this instance.
    Lorfah likes this.
  6. Offline

BGB - Grunt AREA 94 Donor IRL Event Attendee

Squad Name:
    jybbe
    jybbe
    I do play with Chuck atleast everyweekend (maybe more) and i know hes not griefing at all. From that far with a quick look you really cant tell if its dead or not (running in the open -> sees something -> not sure dead or not -> lazerzon just in case cos dunno ded or not) And the story behind this sounds like mistakes were made. No warning and lock :smile:
    Taavitiivi1 and GJLA like this.
  7. Offline

VTRaptor
    I said on the chat that we propably got counterlazed by friendly afterwards and there was no response. I also tried to speak to Chuckson on the start of the next round but he was not responding.

All the story doesn't add up and it still looks like you did it.
    1. There was no stryker
    2. There was no .50cal fire
    3. Stryker was destroyed 5 minutes before we got counterlazed
    4. "I was looking at the infantry advancing SE towards where the stryker was." There was no infantry, bot of what relevance is this?
    5. "To make the assumption that i'm a griefer when i was watching the inf, marking the M column bradley with cas marks and building a fob in M12kp7 is just ridiculous." same as above
    6. "i don't know if it was someone else's laze or mine mistakenly (leading to the fact that i say that if it was me it was not intentional)" You don't know if you were lazing?

Sorry sir, I do not belive that after seeing massive teamkill on friendly BRDM which got bombed before your eyes, you still didn't know that you did it. You looked away right after we got killed.
  8. Offline

As i said, if it were my fault i would happily apologise for it. If it came to past that the laze i brought back up when frenchwhiteflag was lazing the tank/bradley (which was the only laze i contributed to) was the cause of the problem then i will happily accept the notion that it was my fault and that it was a mistake, as i said before I am not sure as to whether the instance with the stryker or with the tank was the cause of incident. But from what you're saying it was the instance with the tank. The paramount issue i have with the report (in its entirety) is the fact that I'm being labelled as a griefer for something that was a mistake. I will admit that although i don't have screen recording software to show you my perspective of the entire situation, the most i have is from what i can remember. If the admins determine that it was a fault of mine i will happily apologise but note that there was no malice behind it. Whatever is the decision of the admins, i will accept it but i WILL continue to stress the point that it was a mistake and had no malice nor ill-intention.
    Daniel, GJLA and WeedT0aster like this.
  9. Offline
    Suchar Suchar The Most Honorable

Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    [R-CON]Suchar
    Thanks for the report VTRaptor !
    We consider it as an accident and definitely not as an act of intentional sabotaging the team by the accused. Therefore no actions will be taken against the accused.
    Regards,
    PRTA Admin Team
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Golden_Pilot likes this.