1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA Map Test Event - Adak, 18:00 PRT 17th November 2018. Read more here.
  5. Currently a reserve server is in use as 'PRTA EU | Modern Conflict'.
    Follow this link to get to its tracker and bf2demo recordings
  6. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Denied PR:BF2 Player Report - ban slav

Discussion in 'Player, Admin and Server Reports' started by DogACTUAL, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Offline

PRTA

PR Nickname: DogACTUAL
    PR CD Key Hash: 713decc0fa1a4ed834f6aeb99cc95784
    Reported PR Nickname: ban slav

Broken Rules: cheating

Date: Oct 15, 2018
    Time: 8:00pm
    Map: lots of maps, lots of games...

Involved Players:

Evidence:
    Most obvious ones first:
    quai tracker: https://ufile.io/9450o
    quai br: https://ufile.io/xf2wp
    gaz br: https://ufile.io/b2sl7

saaremaa tracker link: https://eu3.prta.co/servers/prbf2/tracker/index.html?demo=https://eu3.prta.co/servers/prbf2/1/tracker/tracker_2018_10_15_17_11_04_saaremaa_gpm_cq_128_Modern Conflict.PRdemo

Disclaimer: I have read and understood the PRTA PR Server Rules

To many people it is already an open secret that this guy is a cheater and all the sketchy stuff surrounding him. Yet for some reason nobody has brought forth proof until now, probably because he actually knows how to mask pretty effectively. But that doesn't mean he can't be caught.

Please also consider the info in this HOG thread (https://hogclangaming.com/index.php...x/ban-appeals/2603-pro-immigration-ban-appeal). While some sketchy sockpuppet accounts started making claims about him there, i asked around and researched the claims and found them to be very plausible, especially him being active in the hacker scene and releasing a faulty public cheat. But i guess you have to take my word for it in this case, but several different people confirmed it to me and provided details that matched up.

Oh, btw, completely sure he is going to bring up his supposed special sound card and sound settings. I hope you guys realize it is a mask to provide plausible deniabilty.
    I tested this with another guy, we put volume up to max with headphones and found only when an enemy is extremely close you can actually reliably aim directly at him by listening for his footsteps, not even mentioning once you start moving yourself your own sounds are going to effectively mask his sounds unless he is very close.

The game is the bottleneck here and no sound card can alter the sound output of the game in such a way to enable the kind of feats he pulls, although some people like to claim so without ever backing it up with proof of course.

Btw, i also found that he is an avid toggler and plays with hacks on/off. Whenever he is close to his POV squad and by their side he usually toggles off, but when he lone wolfs he is toggled on quite often.

___

Thank you for submitting this Player Report against ban slav, DogACTUAL. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you.

- PRTA PR Administration
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    agus92 likes this.
  2. Offline

PRTA

More proof to come soon, as i am quite sure a lot of 'public defenders' will try their best to discredit my proof.
    WeatherChannel and Carti like this.
  3. Offline

Resident Moderator 9ª Compañía de Infantería

PR:BF2 Name:
    Sgto|agus92
    My 2 cents:

I don't see anything that grabs my attention on the gaza video, except the beginning (shooting while aiming through a building after he kills the guy close to him).

On Qwai tho, there are 3 moments that were suspicious:

- 2:26 is weird
    - 4:25 looks REALLY bad
    - 10:48 looks REALLY bad

From some of his deaths on Qwai, you can tell that, if he is using hacks, he is not using them all the time.

At the very least, it warrants further investigation.
  4. Offline

Frontliner(Ger)

By the way Dog, can you leave that salt of yours out of the official forums until you can actually prove he was hacking beyond reasonable doubt?
    mectus11, BubblyNinja and agus92 like this.
  5. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator

schakal711
    ban could upload these videos as kill compilation
  6. Offline

banReflex
    Hello, MALE FEMINIST here. Let's get a few things out of the way first.
    1. Please don't muddy the waters. I've actually refuted everything thrown at me in the HOG thread but you still mention it. Either share your "research" and names of "several different people confirmed it to me and provided details that matched up" or don't talk about it.
    2. It's not a "special" sound card, it's a Creative X-Fi Titanium HD and it enables "Ultra High" sound settings in BF2 and in PR which makes the sound actually 3D instead of limited to 5.1. It has nothing to do with the sounds being louder, they're just easier to distinguish because they're so obviously coming from different directions. I also use a 27" 1440p screen.

Now please share tracker and demo files, I'd love to record from my point of view and show you how things actually look and sound like for me. There isn't a single suspicious thing in these videos.

Have a GREAT day!
  7. Offline

banReflex
    Why are you linking this, it wasn't me, some guy perma banned on all servers that promised to give proof of me cheating months ago edited the packet sent to the master server changing his name to mine and played with cheats. In trying to pretend he's me he also used a VPN but fucked up by using a Slovakian IP while I'm from Slovenia :biggrin:
  8. Offline

PRTA

Here we go again...

First, yes the salt on my part is real. And maybe my post on PR forums was stupid and unnecessary for my case but i meant it.
    But before you call 'bias' keep in mind where my salt comes from. Many months ago when i realized you were a cheater i called you out and since then, i became 'biased' against you, just like i am biased against every closet cheater. Before that, just like ZED and ali you were only some guy to was maybe a bit arrogant, but nothing that would make me be go after you.

Second, the two proof videos i posted are from several months ago. After seeing the backlash to what i consider solid proof by the community in my other reports (eventually they still got caught though) i realised, that if i were to bust you i had to be patient and collect a lot of proof, because sadly people for some reason have unreasonable high standarts for proof whenever it comes to somebody that has a 'rep'. Since you always take care to change nicks every few weeks it was a bit hard to find you. Also you mostly know how to mask well to create reasonable doubt in the BR and i had to wait until you got greedy.

But over the past months when i saw you on i would download one, maybe two BR files and analyze them later. Funnily enough people also came to me on their own and asked me to look into certain rounds you played, so i guess i am not the only one who is tired of your closeted cheating.

Of all the BR files i analyzed only in two of them it looked like you were not cheating and big coincidence, in both of them you were rolling with your POV squad and stayed by their side. You certainly like to toggle when you are lonewolfing though.

So, the videos i posted, i do not have the tracker from the first one, but i have the tracker of the quai round and i still have both BR files. They are both from a previous version i think (i actually uploaded those two videos months ago and just now made them public). If you want i can upload what i have. But it probably will not be necessary.

I am only making the report now since i have collected a lot of proof and after so long i think i can safely say i got enough to prove you are a cheater beyond reasonable doubt. I would have never posted those two videos if that wasn't the case and to be honest for myself i also needed certain gotcha moments to fully convince myself that you are a cheater since i also had doubts myself, but now i am certain.

Like i said, more proof to come. And don't worry, the new proof will be from very, very recent rounds of yours. That alone should make you nervous since you and i know that you took it fairly easy with your masking recently. :wink:
  9. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Resident Moderator Media Team

BubblyNinja
    Moderator Note: Any off-topic remarks and/or personal attacks from this point onward will result in a temp-ban from these forums.
  10. Offline
    fecht_niko fecht_niko POV Leader

ARC*fecht_niko
    Since Im SL of the mentioned POV squad in 99% of the time where he "toggles cheats off" why does he still have a very good KD?
    Doesnt make sense at all.

HOG admins being retarded doesnt proof anything.

And your "proof" videos so far show him shooting visible enemies, listening footsteps and aiming to the only possible enemy position.
  11. Offline

PRTA

Frontie, i find it a bit troubling that you are so confident, yet do not know how DA works and are spreading disinfo.

First, i watched the full demo and can tell you that no hostiles fired their weapons from that direction before he did that. On my second viewing of that BR i specifically looked out for this to rule it out.

Second the 'lock line' as you call it is in fact the true point of aim and doesn't snap to enemies on its own. This is a misconception propagated by some admins. What really happens is that the 'laser' only starts appearing once he is aiming near enemies/enemies are within a few degress of his aim. Someone misconstrued this and switched it around, claiming the laser snaps and locks on to enemies. But the laser is in fact always pointing exactly where he is aiming at.

I mostly agree. Hence why i posted this in the video description: 'Some very sketchy moments and some that are slightly sketchy, like spotting barely visible enemies really fast, which isn't impossible but it happens very often with him. Some are visible only when not zoomed in because of terrain that didn't render. Still very sketch how fast he spots them in some of those cases.'

But watch closely and you can see that he is still reacting to this one guy before he becomes visible, even when taking into account the terrain that didn't render.

I have a different style than Inspect, that for some reason doesn't resonate well with people. While he only uploads blatant 'gotcha' moments i usually upload longer videos with those big moments in it but also a lot of less suspicious moments sprinkled inbetween. I do this to provide context and to better showcase the 'hacking pattern', how they aquire and stalk their target, how they react to their surroundings based on the hack info they have, more subtle hints that also help establish that those 'big moments' weren't just a coincidence.

So please keep that in mind when watching my videos and do not treat every scene as it is supposed to be the big smoking gun, but yes i also make sure i have those in my videos as well. And always check the video description for the blatant moments, i usually highlight those there.

LMAO

One of the blatant moments in the video where he is repeatedly tracking enemies in cover with precision, that is a lot of good guessing!
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  12. Offline

Events PR:BF2 Administrator AREA 94

Discord:
    CAS_ual_TY#4737
    CAS_ual_TY
    https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2056072#post2056072
    https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2057269#post2057269

So much about that "sound mask". There is even a huge thread somewhere on the PRT forums explaining how to get similar stuff (couldnt find it yet, tho, might be on other forums idk)

- 2:26 you have no context. He could have spotted that guy earlier. I mean, the clip starts with him already aiming at that place...
    - 4:25 grass does not render at that distance. You can easily spot this.
    - 10:48 you can literally hear the other guy in the video.

The ammount of times ban was cought pants down is just too high. And (((coincidentally))) every time that happened, the enemy was not making a noice.

Most stuff in the videos is REALLY forced.
  13. Offline

banReflex
    Please just share the tracker and battlerecorder for both rounds + tell me what version it is and somebody tell me how to downgrade so I can actually watch the videos. There is not a single suspicions thing here, I could hear the guy I was chasing, the undergrowth doesn't render at distance, I was looking there because I was killing people there just a minute ago and they probably didn't give up yet and the people far south we rushed with a HMMWV and probably saw a jeep pass there. Share the files.
  14. Offline

Geronimo
    This is me claiming exactly that and here is my proof:

As mentioned in the video title this is on "Ultra High" sound settings. The same setting Ban is using.
  15. Offline

PRTA

Check my original post, i updated it and included links to download.
  16. Offline

PRTA

Wow that's it, really?!

It sounds more pristine but not that much different from when i just turn up my volume. I am not disputing that you can hear footsteps far away if there is not much other sound interference and you are standing still. But even so it will never enable you to directly and i mean directly aim at people in cover unless they are basically standing right in front of you. Let alone keep tracking their exact movements with perfect precision. General direction? Yeah sure, if there is not much other sound interfering but nothing like ban does do in my vids.
  17. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Resident Moderator Media Team

BubblyNinja
    See you in 10 days.
    mectus11, Lorfah, agus92 and 2 others like this.
  18. Offline

Geronimo
    I recommend you try it yourself. Once you experience actual (hehe) positional audio and not just some Mectus-level-stereo shit or some Mectus-level-virtual-surround shit you don't want to go back.
    mectus11, cassius23, agus92 and 2 others like this.
  19. Offline

PRTA

Always the same people going 'hehe dog is stupeed' and liking poorly made posts that are supposedly disproving me. I thought by now they should know better by how many times they were BTFO'd when it always turned out i was spot on about all the hackers i reported.

Ohh well...

Anyway, the best proof is yet to come. I am already looking forward to the mental gymnastics that will be displayed.
  20. Offline
    fecht_niko fecht_niko POV Leader

ARC*fecht_niko
    The post above me looks pretty off topic and kinda insulting torwards other people. (I dont care thb)
    @bubblynoob if you give sm69 a timeout you should let this guy join him too.