1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Invalid Appeal PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - zo-zo

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by zo-zo, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Offline
    zo-zo

zo-zo

PR Nickname: zo-zo
    PR ID Hash: 47815b4afa034f78b743557f0dcff22d

Date: Jun 27, 2020
    Time: 12:00am
    Map: Ramiel

Reason: I don't know...

I was in base and jump in a humvee. Press the car horn to signal the soldiers to get on .... Then got be banned.....
    This just happened 5 minutes ago...

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, zo-zo. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    WeedT0aster

WeedT0aster The APC is pounding the FOB Lead Tester PR Resident Administrator Tester PRTA Guest Unit - THOT

Environmental sciences and biology 5th unit
    Hello Zo-Zo, I tb'd you for not responding, I've always had the thought that you have a mic because I am sure I heard you talk before, but you didn't this time, so I had to TB you for not having a mic, a TB ( Temporary Ban ) is 2 hours long, so you should be able to join soon, but please have a mic when you do.