1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - witek3193

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by witek3193, May 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    witek3193

witek3193 PRTA

PR Nickname: witek3193
    PR ID Hash: 387d1524f60440c386d31d9c3600c3c7

Date: May 2, 2020
    Time: 4:00pm
    Map: dont know

Reason: dont know

just trying to find out why im banned

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, witek3193. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
    Could you explain why do you think you should be allowed to play if you make comments like this?

[​IMG]

3. Offline
    witek3193

witek3193 PRTA

Why im not allowed to play on PRTA if i never said anything wrong about PRTA?
    Wrote this comment on angry impulse, already deleted this yesterday
    But yes i think devs could do many things better and i have no idea why is this reason for banning me. Is it consider as grefing, insulting or roadkilling?
    Anyway, the comment is gone, im not intrested in futher shittalking, so please let me play on your server.

mectus11, WeedT0aster and Tomasinost like this.
  4. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
    Next time think twice before saying something like that about the people who not only develop the game free of charge for the players, but also cover all the expenses for all the PR infrastructure from their own pocket so that you can download, install and play it, with full technical support and new content every now and then, also for free.
    You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.