1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Approved PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - TheAndrew1987

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by TheAndrew1987, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Offline

Foxtrot

PR:BF2 Name:
    TheAndrew1987
    PR Nickname: TheAndrew1987
    PR CD Key Hash: 239b22ec6430a00ef84c19dc492f5ad2

Date: Jun 16, 2018
    Time: 12:00am
    Map:

Reason:

I am unaware of any bans, i have been in hiatus for quite a while now and i tried to join the server yesterday and i was unable to. I am also unable to join the =HOG= server but i CAN join the russian reality server. I don't know what the issue here is, but i ask that you look to see if there is any bans on my name/hash key.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, TheAndrew1987. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
    Raidonrai likes this.
  2. Offline

Foxtrot

TheAndrew1987
    The Date and Time provided are not accurate,i just added them so i could post this appeal.
  3. Offline
    tobi-the-fraggel tobi-the-fraggel 'Princess Negativity'

Sysadmin Donor

Junior Data Analyst
    tobi-the-fraggle
    Your ISP gets falsely detect as a VPN. Your ISP (RCS RDS) has this issues and you are not the only one suffering from it. Your account has been whitelisted and you'll be able to join PRTA servers as soon as the server restarts.

Feel free to link this thread on other appeals you might wanna do. (HOG, SSG, etc)

Kind regards
    Tobi

PS: The reason why you can join some servers and not others is easy to explain. Some protect their servers against users hiding behind VPN's and some others, the more 'adventurous' servers, don't. :wink:
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    TheAndrew1987, cassius23 and mectus11 like this.
  4. Offline

Foxtrot

TheAndrew1987
    Thanks a bunch, i had no idea this was affecting me. Glad you were able to fix it, thanks again.
    tobi-the-fraggel likes this.