1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Banned: Griefer PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - sniper(MUSTAFA)

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ?Rafael¿, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    sniperMUSTAFA
    PR Nickname: sniper(MUSTAFA)
    PR CD Key Hash: cadb025febfc0eea6c375731fedf553b

Date: Jun 10, 2019
    Time: 7:00pm
    Map: Bijar canyons-std

Reason: they did not tell me

I'm very angry because I was working as a team on the map we were doing foobs mortars and from nowhere I'm banned

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, sniper(MUSTAFA). Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline
    Rooky_Ghost Rooky_Ghost Bishop of Niceness

Poutine Platoon

Freeloader.
    Discord:
    Rooky_Ghost#4365
    Rooky_Ghost
    Joder cabrón ¿y ahora qué hiciste?
    Translation: good grief, friend? what did these mean admins do?
  3. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator Foxtrot Donor

Buttermilch25
    Hello sniper(MUSTAFA),
    you got banned because of these two reports:

[2019-06-09 23:17:07] !REPORT performed by ' BlackManfromNigeria': sniper teamkilling, ramming jets in main, tking choppers
    [2019-06-09 23:17:50] !REPORT performed by ' oldkidsempai': sniper mustafa team killing

If you could give us a short summary of what happend on this round from your point of view please:
    https://eu1.prta.co/servers/prbf2/t..._eagle_gpm_vehicles_64_Modern Conflict.PRdemo
  4. Offline
    TabZa TabZa pro rager

Salt

Mongol shaman and lifestyle counselor
    TabZa
    It's clear the poor man has dissociative identity disorder.
  5. Offline

Hulsey
    if you've got nothing to add, don't post. I know you're trying to be edgy and shit because you got banned too but it's pretty annoying for everyone else
    Lorfah and Suchar like this.
  6. Offline
    Rooky_Ghost Rooky_Ghost Bishop of Niceness

Poutine Platoon

Freeloader.
    Discord:
    Rooky_Ghost#4365
    Rooky_Ghost
    At 3:23:49 you can see Mustafa's gunner, Topoyeeeeyo damages OKS and BMFN's plane, resulting in a teamkil from BMFN, who shots his main gun at the helicopter. at 3:22:09 Mustafa retaliates ramming their chopper. All of that results in a shitfest, with Oldkidsempai grabbing a pumma and ramming him, BMFN shooting wire missiles at him and rocketing his own mainbase, and xico.1924 mass tking them all with a puma. Blindly shooting rockets at your own main does not seem to me like the most appropriate course of action after a revenge tk, and certainly is worse than revenge tking. On an unrelated note, this is the one that destroyed most friendly vehicles:
    upload_2019-6-15_11-26-14.png
    at 3:28:14 he simply fucking RAMS a jet for the lulz. Imo, this is the one that should have gotten banned, for shooting the jet as a helo gunner, leading to BMFN teamkilling the helo, and mustafa avenging it, which straight up spirals into violence, and there is no escaping violence.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 15, 2019 ---
    Edgy? Mustafa is a friend, I'd want to know.
  7. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Media Team IRL Event Attendee Guest Unit - THOT

BubblyNinja
    Your comments have no substance and therefore are not required. Don't reply at all unless your initial postings have something substantive to add to the overall report. Do this again and you get a warning point. This goes for everyone else deciding to post on a player/admin report.
    Lorfah and Suchar like this.
  8. Offline
    Suchar Suchar The Most Honorable

Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    [R-CON]Suchar
    No response from the player. This is denied.
  9. Offline

sniperMUSTAFA
    No recuerdo cuánto me dieron. No quería matar a los aliados. Solo me molesta que otros me hagan la habilidad de equipo. Es que ni siquiera miran el mapa, en el otro mapa que hemos destruido helicópteros y tanques y cascos. No era solo yo, ni los equipos eran, ni una sola vez, ni una sola vez.
    Gracias por la prohibición. Creo que los administradores que son muy ciegos solo se preocupan por sus conocidos o amigos en el servidor.
    : angelical :: angelical :: angelical
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 27, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 27, 2019 ---
    No recuerdo cuánto de la prohibición me dieron. No quería matar a los aliados. Solo me molesta que otros me hagan la habilidad de equipo. Es que ni siquiera miran el mapa, en el otro mapa que estábamos destruyendo helicópteros y Tankes y Cas no era solo yo, ambos equipos eran, era una ronda sin victoria o pérdida, no sé quién era el administrador fue, creo que fue mikefisher;
    Gracias por la prohibición. Creo que los administradores que son muy ciegos solo se preocupan por sus conocidos o amigos en el servidor.
    :angelical::angelical::angelical:Estados UnidosEstados UnidosEstados Unidos
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 27, 2019 ---
    I don't remember how much of the ban they gave me. I didn't want to kill the allies. It only annoys me that others make me the teamkill. It is that they do not even look at the map, on the other map that we were destroying helicopters and Tankes and Cas it was not just me, both teams were, it was a round without victory or loss, I do not know who the administrator was was I think it was mikefisher;
    same thanks for the ban I think those administrators who have are very blind, they only care about their acquaintances or friends on the server
    :angelic::angelic::angelic::Estados Unidos::Estados Unidos::Estados Unidos:
    witek3193 likes this.
  10. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator

Bastiannn
    Do you understand that intentional teamkilling is not allowed, even more so by ramming or destroying friendly assets which can be considered griefing?
    Yes, you seem to be annoyed by others teamkilling you on accident and as such it looks like you reported every player that teamkilled you even accidentally.
    Do you understand the difference between intentional teamkilling and accidental teamkilling?
    Will you stop intentionally teamkilling and ramming friendlies in the future?
    Suchar likes this.
  11. Offline

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator

Bastiannn
    No response from the player, ban appeal denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.