1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - The fifth Campaign Battle! Read more here.

Invalid Appeal PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - SGT_Reaper

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SGT_Reaper, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Offline

Squad Name:
    SGT_Reaper
    PR:BF2 Name:
    SGT_Reaper
    PR Nickname: SGT_Reaper
    PR CD Key Hash: c1c6d9c5e8524aae8132669acdf30df5

Date: Jan 7, 2019
    Time: 11:30pm
    Map: Operation Marlin

Reason: Got banned for not dropping a guy off in Foxtrot 3 when thare was a APC in FOX 4 , he even told me bout the apc , i said no, i dont wanna fk the chopper again. i gave him an option to get out on squad 4 when i did crate drop thare, he didnt, no he went streight to the admin and got me banned becouse i wanna keep the chopper alive,

I could hear him get mad in the voice as i said no, the reason he wanted me to drop him thare , where i got 4 vehicle kill already, i was like good for u, i need to keep chopper alive, not gon land next to apc, next thing this FISH salmon cunt does is go whine at admins and get me banned for not risking my chopper on a drop, I Also want to state that i immidiatly wrote this appeal after the ban becouse, WTF DUDE I NOT RISKING CHOPPER FOR FUCKING MINES WHEN THARE APC IN LANDING ZONE!, he proberly reported me as rude and not wanting him to drop where he wanted to go,well if it wasnt next to an apc i would have gone

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, SGT_Reaper. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

PR:BF2 Name:
    [R-CON]Suchar
    You were temporary banned, therefore ban appeal is invalid. Also, the situation you described was not the ban reason. We will post more information soon.