1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Battle, PRTA vs Russian Reality Pros, 20th October. Read more here.
  5. PRTA's 8th Birthday and event. Read more here.
  6. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Invalid Appeal PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Sgt_Bouvier

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Julio Bowser, Apr 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Sgt_Bouvier
    PR Nickname: Sgt_Bouvier
    PR CD Key Hash: ce7bff04506e07c4ee8007eb845de5c1

Date: Apr 5, 2018
    Time: 9:00am
    Map: desert maybe

Reason: I just got banned and it said earlier report to the forum, its about an incident that took place earlier. When i got banned, i coudnt read the message that day, I do not remeber in particular and need help to remeber the situation, before i can say sth. It was some trouble with guys that moaned on teamspeak about my leadership i guess, or maybe a teamkill, which would be rare for me

as i said, it`s hard to remeber, I had a little break from PR just looking in from time to time, so this time, I didn`t remeber the ban situation, help me with log entry please maybe?

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Sgt_Bouvier. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.