1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Temporary Ban PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Raviicc

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Raviicc, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Offline
    Raviicc

Raviicc

PR Nickname: Raviicc
    PR CD Key Hash: 520e74c20ede95bd8e84ad218ec022cb

Date: Mar 19, 2020
    Time: 12:30am
    Map: Yamalia

Reason: First of all I want to say I dont know if its a perm ban or tempban doesnt really specify. So I got banned for making another squad with same name APC and I didnt realise that so as we went further down we got a call that there was a APC near us so I was conconcentrated to that and I heard someone say i think someone stole your apc or so didnt really pay attention then we died and I pressed tab after I died and I saw that there was another APC squad and as I was about to talk to him to say sorry I didnt see that I got banned/temp ban not sure.

Sorry that I didnt pay attention we were concentrated to that apc that we got a call about being near us.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Raviicc. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    Bastiannn

Bastiannn PR Senior Administrator PRTA Global Security Initiative

Hello Raviicc,

You were tempbanned during Yamalia for making a second APC squad when there was one already, you took the APC and you got killed while using it.
    The tempban lasts 2 hours. Pay more attention in the future.