1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

In Progress PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - PacaSRB

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by PacaSRB, Sep 11, 2019 at 18:22.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    PacaSRB
    PR Nickname: PacaSRB
    PR CD Key Hash: 6b6176d273e0c46b8f97025645d9d0c1

Date: Sep 11, 2019
    Time: 11:30pm
    Map: Falluhaj West

Reason: I don't know

I wasn't hacking or anything i swear me and Pera95 were banned for no reason!

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, PacaSRB. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator

Smek_
    Hi Paca,

I decided to ban you the other day on the basis of two things:

Firstly, you have been ghosting and clearly admitting this as you were in the same squad as me, telling me your friend was on the other side telling you the positions of fobs, caches and enemy vehicles. I dont know if you remember this but I hope you can understand that ghosting and cheating in this game is greatly frowned upon.

Secondly, you disrupt gameplay on other servers making me highly suspect to if you'd pull that stuff off on PRTA and this together with your ghosting episodes made me ban you in a premptive fashion to prevent any further disruption caused by you and your friend Para.

I hope you understand this.
    Jamil_12345678901 likes this.
  3. Offline

PacaSRB
    Pera wasn't telling me? I was at my brother house he was playing with me on 2 PC-s and i was watching his monitor.. Second you was running to TK me... I wasn't ghosting on PRTA and you know that.. And i am sorry for that.
    Thanks in advice.
  4. Offline

PR:BF2 Administrator

Smek_
    Most of these things did happen on HOG and not on PRTA as you are saying, also blaming your brother or whoever isnt an excuse for you ever telling anyone about anything regarding gameplay from the side you just switched from or having friends playing on, do you understand this?