1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - On_The_Fly

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by The_Great_Kozini, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Offline
    The_Great_Kozini

The_Great_Kozini Potato Regiment

Chef
    PR Nickname: On_The_Fly
    PR CD Key Hash: e4a31101cb4b0b73060587eb54f6d38c

Date: Mar 21, 2020
    Time: 9:30pm
    Map: Hades Peak

Reason: Accidentaly crashed

I was doing transport work for the whole round and everything went without a hitch, supplies were delievered, didn't get shot down even once etc. but near the end of the round someone started shooting at me at main and wouldn't stop even after I warned him. He was pretty annoying so I went high up to avoid him and wait for the next supply request but, when I wanted to land, I nosedived the Chinook and crashed it... It wasn't on purpose, I myself hate it when I crash, it just wouldn't pull the nose up.. I would be really grateful if you could unban me soon, currently sitting home in quarantine and getting reeeealy bored :frown:

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, On_The_Fly. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    The_Great_Kozini

Chef
    I guess the same guy who was shooting at me was the one who banned me :facepalm: cuz i got banned like three seconds after I crashed.. First I thought it was a day ban or something but I just checked and I still can't join in......................................................... I don't think that even qualifies for a ban, i didn't waste assets or steal them or crash on purpose, it was literally my first death and the round was pretty much over, we capped all the flags.

3. Offline
    Bastiannn

Bastiannn PR Senior Administrator PRTA Global Security Initiative

Hello The_Great_Kozini,

You were banned for trolling after someone saw you wasting the Chinook in mainbase in the manner you did. It was not the person who was shooting you that banned you, and if you have any sort of problems where someone is shooting at you in main, instead of going above mainbase to fly in silly ways, you should report in game the person who shoots at you if the issue persists.
    You have been unbanned.

4. Offline
    The_Great_Kozini

Chef
    Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for your swift repply, see you in-game :smile: