1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Noam212

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by noam212, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    noam212
    PR Nickname: Noam212
    PR CD Key Hash: f6e2d76ac80e89efc7024c9446515ff9

Date: Jul 12, 2019
    Time: 4:30pm
    Map: black gold

Reason: supposed "racism"

I was playing in the tank squad and we took a chopper back to main. I thought i was also needed to man a tank and then i spoke to the squad leader and we had an exchange of words (without any vulgarity or swearing). It was clear to me that my squadleader (the admin in question) was being a not nice person so i left the squad. Before i left i said bye bungerim (it's a wordplay that i have with my friends about how israelis say burger, yes i know its childish but it is not racist). After i left the squad i got banned.

I realize i could have been nicer and not even said a thing and left. Still what i did is not a ban or even kickworthy offense. There is no racism and Vafelman and SHITHEAD8 can tesitfy.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Noam212. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

noam212
    I can also upload recommendation letters testifying my good character if needed. (from university etc.)
    PBAsydney likes this.
  3. Offline
    VafelMan VafelMan PRTA's Water Boy

Wallstreet (i am the 1%)
    Ay, I was there, and even though i am biased because noam is my friend, the guy called toast was a being a meanie, and the only "bad" word noam said was burgers, i suppose another guy in the squad heared another word? but it wasnt that one.

anyway, noam is a very accomplished but hu,ble person who only wants to balance his hectic life with some good virtual teamwork based shooting, and this has been all a big misunderstanding, weve been a part of this community for ages, noam was a manger here for a long time and i was an admin for a week before getting banned for being too good.
    peace.
    noam212 and WeedT0aster like this.
  4. Offline
    Suchar Suchar The Most Honorable

Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    [R-CON]Suchar
    Hello noam212
    Based on the fact that we cannot be sure what actually happened and our usual punishment against racism is temporary ban, we have decided that you will be unbanned.
    Note that we have recived a report of you spamming on mumble. Keep communication short and to the point.
    Regards,
    PRTA Admin Team
  5. Offline

Resident Moderator PR:BF2 Seeder 9ª Compañía de Infantería

Sgto|agus92
    But I wanna see recommendation letters for an internet appeal! That would be a first, we could hit the news!
  6. Offline

noam212
    Thanks @Admin Team!