1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - No_4mat

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Looksie, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Offline
    Looksie

Looksie

PR Nickname: No_4mat
    PR CD Key Hash: 2eb8f006e6b6e4c91a0e5c3ad54a594c

Date: Mar 19, 2020
    Time: 9:30pm
    Map: Shahadah

Reason: Shooting down jet over main ?

Yea I shot down a jet on Kashan which was the previous map but i got banned in the next match I think. Anyways I'm sorry I was negligent and didn't pay attention to the map.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, No_4mat. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    Bastiannn

Bastiannn PR Senior Administrator PRTA Global Security Initiative

Hello Looksie,

You were banned later because the admin had to wait for the map to end to check the tracker (which becomes available after round end) and see who it was that shot the jet in DOD after takeoff (you). Pay more attention in the future and read the rules regarding Base Protection.
    You have been unbanned.

Wicca likes this.