1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. PRTA Custom Map Event - Sahel Vietnam - 18:00 PRT, Saturday 26th October. Read more..
  4. PRTA Inter-Unit Battle - 18:00 PRT, Saturday 2nd of November. Read more here.
  5. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  6. Happy 9th birthday PRTA! Read more here.
  7. PRTA Community Update - September 2019. Read more..
  8. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Denied PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - /~'NeXuS'~/

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by HUN.Jason, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    /~'NeXuS'~/
    PR Nickname: /~'NeXuS'~/
    PR CD Key Hash: 14615bb696c9d8927c2f26081815b46a

Date: Mar 4, 2019
    Time: 1:00am
    Map: I don't remember the map either the time

Reason: Maybe teamkill

I don't remember what I've done so I can't even honestly say I'm sorry. I think that a long time passed and since I've got many good memories on this server and I remember I enjoyed the time I have spent here I just want you to give me another chance.
    Hopefully I changed and I won't commit the same mistake again, that is all I can hope to promise.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, /~'NeXuS'~/. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline
    Suchar Suchar The Most Honorable

Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    Discord:
    Suchar#0655
    [R-CON]Suchar
  3. Offline

/~'NeXuS'~/
    I somewhat remember this. I can't provide any explanation for this behavior. I think at the end of the game I got bored and started this madness of mine. I didn't intend to ruin anyone else's gaming experience, I just probably wanted the game the end already and get into the next one. I gave up on the game and choosed a wrong way to entertain myself until it ends that I can admit.
    Still since I expected something even worse like massive teamkilling I ask for a chance.
    There is nothing I can say that will guarantee you it won't happen in the future, the only thing I can tell you I will try to appreciate if you let me play again on this server and I will try not to give up on games and help my teammates until the very end.
    But I won't promise anything because it means nothing, everyone will promise anything just to get unbanned so there is no point in that.
    I understand what I did and the best I can do is I'll try to avoid such behavior in the future.
    I belive I spent enough time away from the game so I will be able to jump back into it with a cool head.
  4. Offline

Realitymod Contributor
    Discord:
    Suchar#0655
    [R-CON]Suchar
    Hello HUN.Jason
    Recently we have had more and more people who do 'dumb things', usually 'unintentionally' or 'for fun'. We decided that from now on this kind of behaviour won't be tolerated, at all.
    Due to the above, your ban appeal is denied and you remain banned. You are allowed to appeal again, but no sooner than 30 days from now. We hope that it will make you think twice before doing it again in the future.
    Regards,
    PRTA Admin Team
  5. Offline

/~'NeXuS'~/
    Just a question, because you said I could appeal again after 30 days. This ban is permanent and my request has been denied so I will remain banned forever or at least until the complete ban list will be wiped.
    What would change in 30 days? I don't want to tell how sorry I am, I don't want to make up excuses, I did something stupid and thats it, the ban is reasonable and thats it, the ban is permanent and it will remain that way. So why would I appeal again?
  6. Offline

Realitymod Contributor
    Discord:
    Suchar#0655
    [R-CON]Suchar
    After 30 days you make another ban appeal and you will probably be unbanned (this is how it looks like in 99% of cases).