1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA Map Test Event - Adak, 18:00 PRT 17th November 2018. Read more here.
  5. Currently a reserve server is in use as 'PRTA EU | Modern Conflict'.
    Follow this link to get to its tracker and bf2demo recordings
  6. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Mr.Sven

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Mr.Sven, Nov 8, 2018 at 15:12.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Mr.Sven
    PR Nickname: Mr.Sven
    PR CD Key Hash: a9d8c1474742a796cf28827000c78009

Date: Oct 31, 2018
    Time: 1:30am
    Map:

Reason: Nobody gave me a reason but my friend informed me that the reason i was banned is because we "stole" a tank while being the apc squad

First of all i want to make clear that im super new to the game. I was apc squad with my friend and i was trying to communicate with the tank squad about using their inactive tank. Nobody answered despite my several attempts (my friend tried contacting them as well). Finally someone from the inf squad i think typed "the team needs the tank" so we took it and moved several feet outside the base. I was banned without any warning while i was returning the tank immediately after the tank squad started complaining about stealing it.......Im not able to see for how long im banned for but i think it's a perma. The saddest thing of all is that the tank squad kept cursing and screaming at my friend and the admin didint even warn them..... I understand my fault but i feel that this wasnt a good decision. Banned without any warning and the guys cursing and calling me names didint even got a warning....... I hope i gave as much info as needed and im sorry for breaking the rules without my knowledge. I enjoy the game and i wish this ban gets lifted <3 . Have a nice day y'all.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Mr.Sven. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

Resident Moderator 9ª Compañía de Infantería

Sgto|agus92
    A perma is very unlikely. If it's a perma, it's probably an admin mistake.
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018 at 15:24
  3. Offline

Mr.Sven
    Hello, thanks for answering. I cant join and it's been a week now (i think), so this makes me believe it's a perma. I wish im wrong :/
  4. Offline

Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

SucharMistrz
    Well, it's indeed a permanent ban. However, PRTA policy states that [almost] all permanent bans are in fact Ban untill appeal.

Since now you should be aware that you can't use assets that belongs to other squads. You have no right to use other assets. The only way is to be granted a permission to use them, which you didn't have and therefore you were banned from the server.

Mr.Sven You are free to join PRTA after next server restart. Have fun.
    agus92 likes this.
  5. Offline

Mr.Sven
    Thank you very much for your time and the unban. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a nice day <3