1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Invalid Appeal PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Mister_Mumble

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Mister_Mumble, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Mister_Mumble
    PR Nickname: Mister_Mumble
    PR CD Key Hash: 343ed1f2638746c9ce3d63d51361f5d0

Date: Jul 3, 2019
    Time: 9:30pm
    Map: Unsure

Reason: Unsure

Events leading to the ban :
    I respawned on the main base after saving countless lives as a medic.

I immediately proceeded to the nearby transport helicopter (which was manned by the transport pilots) to get back with my squad.

While getting inside, I realised the helicopter was filling with soldiers from the same squad and decided to hop-off.

I then started to run towards transport trucks which was the moment I saw, in caps lock "STOP DOING THAT" in the in-game chat.

Roughly 5 seconds after that, while still running towards the trucks, I got disconnected and could not reconnect.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Mister_Mumble. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Media Team IRL Event Attendee Guest Unit - THOT

BubblyNinja
    You were only temp-banned for not having a mic and/or not communicating. When you receive a warning a "STOP DOING THAT" message will appear in the bottom-left corner of your screen but also be sure to check the top left for the exact reason why you were warned which in this case asked if you had a mic. You did not respond so you were removed from the server. You will be able to rejoin the server 2 hours after the ban was given.
  3. Offline

Mister_Mumble
    Hi BubblyNinja,

Thank you for the quick reply.
    I do have a microphone also it is a little low. (Unsure how to fix that)
    I would have liked more than 5 seconds between the warning and the ban.

You mention a temp-ban but I am still unable to join a game.
    Please find attached a screenshot from 5 minutes ago. (note: the ban is from July 3rd
    Thanks for taking the time.

BR,
    MM

Attached Files: