1. Contact! - Sign ups open now! Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PRTA Presents: Contact! A Project Reality Tournament. Read more here.
  3. We are temporarily shutting off our North American server. It will be ready for 1.6, will you?
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forum update. Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Happy 9th birthday PRTA! Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
    Dismiss Notice

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Merc

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Merc, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Offline
    Merc

Merc

PR Nickname: Merc
    PR CD Key Hash: 04117298cbcfd3abd31aa61da4498f13

Date: Jul 8, 2019
    Time: 6:00pm
    Map: Saaremaa

Reason: "decision of a sever admin, of course"

Suchar:
    1." Hello,
    As I see from the server logs, you have been temporary banned for spamming. You should be able to rejoin in 2-3 hours since this is the duration of a temporary ban."
    2. "Hello again, Merc
    As I said, we do not provide this kind of informations in private messages. The fact that I did it for you should be considered as a one time favour and I will not do it again."

So, what happened? One admin banned temporarily for the speach about russian language in voice chat, and this ban becomes permanent?

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Merc. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable Lead Mapper Operations PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    Hello Merc
    We are still investigating the issue. As far as I know, you should be able to join the server from now on. Something went wrong on our end.
    As an amends for our mistake, you will be granted reserved slot for 7 days. Important note: You need to put your PR:BF2 hash key in your contact details for the reserved slot to work. Also, reserved slot will be effective after the next server restart.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Regards,
    PRTA Admin Team

3. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Head of PRTA Squad Adminstrator IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    Actually, make sure you put your InGameName (IGN) in your contact details, the hash is not so important for reserved slots :smile:
    Regards,
    Head of PRTA

Suchar likes this.