1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Maximilian

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Maximilian, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Offline
    Maximilian

Maximilian

PR Nickname: Maximilian
    PR CD Key Hash: 3741bcc2ce9f44b02c93ece5215f5d3d

Date: Mar 1, 2019
    Time: 8:00am
    Map: Khami

Reason: teamkilling

It was a year ago or so. At that moment i needed to study badly and decided i have to get a ban on PR so i dont get distracted. So i killed a few friendlies and got banned indeed. I guess i just didnt think that i could simply ask for ban or something.

I apologize for my disruptive behaviour and i will not repeat it in future.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Maximilian. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    Bastiannn

Bastiannn PR Senior Administrator PRTA Global Security Initiative

Hello Maximilian,

You remember anything related to talking about cheats, giving tips to another player about what he needs to do to create a wallhack, and how you succeeded to do a wallhack for PR and tested it but how "you are not using it"?

Suchar and cassius23 like this.
  3. Offline
    EnderGod

EnderGod The Ticking Time bomb PR Guest Administrator Tester Global Security Initiative Poutine Platoon

Part-time teacher
    Bastiann I think he said those things to get banned faster kek

4. Offline
    dr.skull

dr.skull

Man we just need to ban everybody so this game dies faster tbh.

5. Offline
    Maximilian

Maximilian

Several years ago i was hobbyist reverse engineer and i ve been making various hacks for multiplayer games just for the challenge of it.
    I made small proof-of concept hack for PR as well. What it did was draw certain objects on the map. I couldnt differentiate between types of objects, so i was drawing every player but also every bullet. I never improved it past that point. So just 2d wallhack in alpha version i guess.

It took me three days to make. I was happy to prove it to myself that i could make proper hack for PR if i wanted to, and that was it.
    I didnt even play with it. Such thought never occured to me. For me Project Reality is unique experience that loses all its beauty if played unfairly. I believe playing PR with wallhack would be lowest of the low.

It may seem unlikely to you that i didnt use what i made. Please, give me benefit of the doubt. People that you ban for hacking here are not hackers, they are braindead scum and/or 13 year old boys who just downloaded hack somewhere. The ones who can produce hacks dont always behave like hack users. I have values that would prevent me from using any hacks in PR or sharing it with somebody or giving instructions on how to make one. I remember talking about my work with somebody, but i never gave tips on making it. The only tip i know is "study hardcore reverse engineering for 7 years" anyway, its not much use.

I would not want any harm done on this community, i played this game for 5 years and always followed rules. Aside from teamkill accident mentioned in first post. Im sorry for that.

6. Offline
    Bastiannn

Bastiannn PR Senior Administrator PRTA Global Security Initiative

Hello Maximilian,

Please refrain from talking in detail about such topics to another players, no matter what your "hobby" is and what you did or tried to achieve. You have been unbanned.

7. Offline
    Maximilian

Maximilian

Roger that. Thank you for understanding.

8. Offline
    TabZa

TabZa pro rager Salt

Mongol shaman and lifestyle counselor
    See you on the hacklefield