1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Banned: Hacker PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - malike553

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by malik553, Sep 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    malik553

malik553

PR Nickname: malike553
    PR CD Key Hash: 6cdafc3fc2bf00083aad3e0321a98581

Date: Sep 22, 2019
    Time: 8:00am
    Map:

Reason: Can't join server. I get the "You have been kicked from the server..." message. Unsure if I am banned or what

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, malike553. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    Hunter11

Hunter11 Tester Carebears Platoon Member CMEN

Bruh, ur a cheater
    https://eu1.prta.co/servers/prbf2/t...ation_marlin_gpm_cq_64_Modern Conflict.PRdemo look F5 AA-is malike553 HAT-me, time 3:38:21, 3:38:20 lock on to me like if a pretty girl popped up in his view then tracks for like 2 minutes through the building and shoots me exactly when i peek. As soon as he shot me i knew hes hacking so i was just peeking and baiting him into making sure he is but its clear after he locked on to me.

3. Offline
    malik553

malik553

well i saw you crossing the street it wasn't that hard to spot you, then i was checking in all derection till i saw you pop your head from the corner of the street

4. Offline
    Bastiannn

Bastiannn Platoon Member Zero Hoot e-Rekt

Hello malik553,

Can you explain these clips?

Suchar likes this.
  5. Offline
    malik553

malik553

for the first video i got intel from my sq member that there was an Ar there, nd for the second video i was getting shots, it wasn't that hard to see were the shots are coming from

6. Offline
    Hunter11

Bruh you have PR downloaded for like a month. You are looking at people through walls buildings on my clip u tracked me through buildings and new. At the started You fuckin flicked on me. You didnt even have a scope or anything the FR AA should have iron sights afaik. Where i was there were to wraparounds how did you know on which one i was and which floor i would peek. Also today you got banned on HOG. I can lead this conversation for as long as you want. You will still try finding arguments but i am showing pure proof of you cheating. Why would people report you. Well not just for nothing noone has any personal problems with you why would anyone do that. Well clearly because something is wrong. What is wrong well you are cheating.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 25, 2019 ---
    For the first video good job using iron sights and shooting behind a house leaves and an iron wall also where was your sq member? That wasnt an AR but Either a Rifleman or a Grenadier. The second clip was pure proof but im sure you will have more useless arguments well. So, i cant see anyone shooting at you and if there was someone he would definetly move and you started shooting them through bushes and trees with iron sights also you knew towards which direction was he moving.

7. Offline
    Hunter11

Also back to your first reply. Really you could have been more creative than that. Your aimbot absolutely flicked on me the second i popped from the corner. Im not the only one saying you are a hacker what about you player report. If you want to lie do it properly

8. Offline
    malik553

malik553

no correction i'v join this site to know why i was kicked, i v been playing this game from it realised like 2013 ,it called skills not hack :wink:

9. Offline
    Bastiannn

Bastiannn Platoon Member Zero Hoot e-Rekt

If you haven't realised yet you were banned for cheating, not kicked.

10. Offline
    Hunter11

Released in 2013 jesus learn How2lie. If ur playing since 2013 how come you joined this site just today to make a ban appeal on your kick which actually is a ban.

11. Offline
    malik553

malik553

i didn't join cause i didn't have any problems with the server i'v never being kicked
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 26, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 26, 2019 ---
    well i call it skill's u call it cheating can't help it if i'm that good nd in the end it's only a game for fun remember Fun

12. Offline
    Sweeney13

Sweeney13 CMEN

Well, you're delusional buddy. Many players reported that you used hacks

13. Offline
    malik553

malik553

if everytimes someone killed me nd i reported him cause he killed me suspecting he was using cheats I will be added to those Many players that report cause they r just bad at aiming or they don't communicate with the rest of their squads

14. Offline
    Hunter11

Malike553 you dont play in eng mic inf squads and you dont communicate you just join a freekit squad. And you are right the game is made for fun but you are ruining it with your cheats. If you call skill screenshottng viiruses link to his cheats and injecting them into PR well, idk what to say. BUT the main thing: YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED TO THE VIDEOS OF SHOOTING MOVING PEOPLE THROUGH BUSHES ACCURATELY
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 26, 2019 ---
    What this mean?

15. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów DUPA Platoon Member

Realitymod Developer
    Ban appeal denied.

Sweeney13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.