1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Battle, PRTA vs Russian Reality Pros, 20th October. Read more here.
  5. PRTA's 8th Birthday and event. Read more here.
  6. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Invalid Appeal PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - LiPOTO

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by LiPOTO, May 22, 2018.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    LiPOTO
    PR Nickname: LiPOTO
    PR CD Key Hash: b79f1de2963c8db7aec9f338848f904a

Date: May 22, 2018
    Time: 6:30pm
    Map: Vadso City

Reason: Unmarked Mine

I was just banned on PRTA EU, I have no idea for how long or if it's permanent since the game doesn't tell you (or at least it didn't tell me). My squad leader told me to mine a fob we had just build so I mined every possible path an enemy APC could take to it. I marked ALL of my mines. A friendly APC hit one of my mines from which for some reason, the marker dissapeared. I don't know why it dissapeared, but I know my whole squad saw and confirmed to me that there were 2 mine markers on that spot just a few moments before that happened, and that they dissapeared (obviously). Like 2 minutes max. My squad leader's name was Brother*something* I can't remember what the rest of his name is but he is a regular PR player, and he knew 100% that the mark was there. I am sorry that the APC hit the mine but I know for a fact that it was marked, and I don't believe I should be punished for a glitched game mechanic. If my ban isn't permanent and I can't appeal it, I at least want to apologize to the two members of MONGOL who were using it, but honestly each and every mine I placed was marked. I wish I had been recording but my computer is nothing short of a toaster, so I can't. If the ban isn't permanent, I'd at least like to know when it is that I'm being unbanned for this... thing. Thanks for reading and hopefully this can be somehow resolved.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, LiPOTO. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline
    Siltics Siltics The one and only

PR:BF2 Administrator Tester Foxtrot

Siltics
    Hi LiPOTO

We will look into the situation, the answer will be posted here as soon as it is done.
  3. Offline

Sysadmin PR:BF2 Administrator Coder Foxtrot

Discord:
    cassius23#3267
    cassius23
    It was a tempban (2h). It will lift itself at 18:47PRT.

Remember that combat engi can only place up to 3 mine markers, each next marker will result in last one (first you placed) to dissapear.
    agus92 likes this.
  4. Offline

LiPOTO
    Oh thanks, well I guess that was the issue. I was not educated enough in the craft of combat engineering. Anyway, sorry again, ban deserved I suppose.
    cassius23 likes this.
  5. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA Community Dept. Head Lead Moderator Squad Lead Admin NATO Potato

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    No a kick would suffice, we learned something today also <3 Happy hunting!