1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - KomuKristus

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by KomuKristus, Jun 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    KomuKristus

KomuKristus

PR Nickname: KomuKristus
    PR ID Hash: 784854ee2e4f41849bf858ed28142557

Date: Jun 17, 2020
    Time: 8:30am
    Map: I have no idea PRTA.co l 1 - Modern conflict (on this server)

Reason: I have no idea

I found out on this day 19 of june 2020 that i was baned on PRTA.co l 1 - Modern conflict server for reasons i wouldnt know. This is the only server i am baned on. I have no idea of a specific time or date of my ban and im just speculating since i didnt knew i was baned. If i did anything that was the reason for my ban i do apologise for it was definetly not intentional but since i cant think of any reasons i didnt list them. Project Reality is not what it used to be noir is it a perfect game yet despite its flaws it is still one of the very very best tactical/strategic military simulators out there by a long shot compared to anything else. Since i know this, geting baned on the few remaining servers would be a idiotic descision that i wouldnt do since i like the game. If i was a griefer worth his salt i would firstly not get caught and secondly would probably use hacks to remove the ban myself. Since im not noir i know how to hack i am writing a apeal over here. For any aditional information needed please notify me.

Thank you for your time

EDITED BY MODERATOR
    ___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, KomuKristus. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2020
  2. Offline
    KomuKristus

KomuKristus

I have gone and put in effort in trying to provide the reviewers with aditional information. My last games i have played on the main PRTA server PRTA.co l 1 - Modern conflict are highlighted here in blue. Evrything else was on HOG.
    ULYANOVSK - i just joined the game when this one was ending.
    BEIRUT MAP - i was squadleader of squad 4 for RUS
    XIANGSHAN MAP - i was squadleader of squad 5 for FRENCH
    YAMALIA MAP - i was in the APC squad and later on in Squad 7 in team RUS

In all instances i did nothing other than being a teamplayer noir do i remember getting any warnings. If any aditional information is required id be happy to provide it. If i got amnesia of a X moment then i do apologise but since i cant think of any of my mischevious grefing deeds i cant type them since i didnt do them.

Thank you for your time

EDITED BY MODERATOR

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2020
    BrothersCompany likes this.
  3. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer

4. Offline
    KomuKristus

KomuKristus

Thank you for the reply, my explanation would be the following.

TL:biggrin:R - Im sorry im sorry im sorry ill be a good boiiii. me promise. can you please unban me now since i would realy like to ocasionally keep playing one of the best tacticaly strategic military simulations out there. i wont do it again since geting baned for such a silly reason from one of the best games out there with only around 1 to 3 full servers would be very stupid especialy since i like the game. I have actualy went over and read the PRTA rules and i will not do such a thing ever again even if the admins interpreted the situation totaly wrong. (yes i like this game so much im willing to bend over backwards)

SIDENOTE WICH CAN BE DISCARDED (but id still like to add it in)

The only reason why people are so sensitive about muh fealings and evry thing conected to it from opinions to rascism to just silly name caling is nothing more than the marvelous work of covert inteligence agencies such as CIA and the great likes to sow disdain and resentment amongst the populus or in other words DIVIDE ET IMPERA. (devide and rule).

The principle works in the way that why bother paying john rambo to go shoot up dissidents and why bother paying propaganda makers to draw up kewl images when you can just poke people with a stick playing on false naratives so now the sheep are fighting amnogst itselves therefore the ruling class wich is nearly all in cahoots to have smooth sailing ruling over blind """people""" too distracted to notice just howmuch are they getting swindled by them for esentialy working for free yet own nothing since they are too bussy bickering by artificialy made confrontations (controled opositions) wich race is better or wich political movement is better or falling on the subversive bandwagon of how humans are the reason why global warmnig exists therefore we must impose stricker rule of law on peasants (ahem i mean humans not in the ruling ranks) when in reality its just sun fluctuations and is normal........

Due to all of this a silly non chelant act of imideately responding to squad crate requests flying trans like a pro and droping a crate in a safe location while slighlty teasing the squad as a form of thumbs up and good luck with the word (black but in spanish - another demonstration just how subjective semantics is) is now conected to all sorts of crimes and politicised and conected to crimes from slavery to mass genocide when in reality the person who just joked in that silly way was nowhere near being a rascist just interpreting the semantical use of a tool (in this case word since words are tools) in a different way. Instead of saying good luck i said that since it fealt more silly and i liked it more silly in that point in time. Not to mention the pathetic double standards by the people who reported wich you can clearly hear laughing (atelast 2 guys) yet at the same time dont have theyr eyes gouged out. Pathetic..... Or in other words great sucsess the ruling class sucsesfulyl devided up the peasants oncemore so now they lack cohesion yet again......

If it were not for the wicked devide and rule game the elites are playing all youz kiddies that reported me wouldnt even care noir bother about rascism (not that they actualy care about it anywhere else other than where it suits them again showing double standards). Furthermore there is obviously a difference between someone who screams racial slurs and is obviously rascist than a silly antic made for the alredy described reasons.

In conclusion i would like to add since i did nothing wrong i dont apologise however since i dont want to be baned anymore i shall think a quintillion times before ever considering going on my own initiative ever again and dare joking in any other way than bar jokes.

Thank you for your time and if it isnt obvious enough i will not do that again.

--- Double Post Merged, Jun 20, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 20, 2020 ---
    """""""""""""""""Due to all of this a silly non chelant act of imideately responding to squad crate requests flying trans like a pro and droping a crate in a safe location while slighlty teasing the squad as a form of thumbs up and good luck with the word (black but in spanish - another demonstration just how subjective semantics is) is........ """""""""""""""""""""""""

To make it even more obvious why exactly that word? Well since it was vietnam map and some people in that squad were black therefore the asociative synonim came forth......Evrithing else applies like described before.

Unicode likes this.
  5. Offline
    LiPOTO

LiPOTO You're a griefer, Harry. Senior Tester Guest Unit - CMEN

schizophrenia

KomuKristus likes this.
  6. Offline
    KomuKristus

KomuKristus

Ignorance is bliss isnt it?

7. Offline
    LiPOTO

yeah ignorance feels pretty fucking blissful right now holy shit

KomuKristus likes this.
  8. Offline
    WeedT0aster

WeedT0aster The APC is pounding the FOB Lead Tester PR Resident Administrator Tester PRTA Guest Unit - THOT

Environmental sciences and biology 5th unit
    Just say sorry and that’s it, I doubt anyone is going to read thru that

9. Offline
    Tomasinost

Tomasinost The one charging with pistol on ww2 maps.XD Guest Unit - CMEN

BIG XD

KomuKristus and witek3193 like this.
  10. Offline
    Buttermilch25

Buttermilch25 Foxtrot

[​IMG]

Holy fuck what kind of people does this game attract

11. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
    Locking thread.
    Regarding the recording - in fact, this happened before all the international racist war which has just broke out so it's unrelated. It has simply always been our official policy on this kind of stuff.
    Now, once you know we don't like it, you are being unbanned.

PS. I personally agree with your side note.

EnderGod, KomuKristus and Unicode like this.
  12. Offline
    Suchar

Realitymod Developer
    KomuKristus
    It has turned out that the video was not recorded on any of the PRTA servers. As a result, we should not have banned you. It's out of our jurisdiction. Sorry for a mistake.
    Regards,
    Suchar

EnderGod likes this.
  13. Offline
    Yrzn

Yrzn 악명 높은

Will Witek get justice for banning him when he said stuff outside of PRTA?

LiPOTO and WeedT0aster like this.
  14. Offline
    Suchar

Realitymod Developer
    He got some when I spoke with him in person.

15. Offline
    witek3193

witek3193 PRTA

What are you talking about?

16. Offline
    KomuKristus

KomuKristus

I would firstly like to thank evryone relevant in the procss of unbaning. Secondly i would like to say it is not a problem since the situation is resolved and let us not allow to get stuck in another petty squabble over trivial things. There are more important matters in life than vanity for example knowing what our neibghour across the street is doing at 2am, knowing the chart of 30+ genders, knowing the randome fact that Hllen Keller is theoreticaly speaking imune from flashbangs, knowing the fact that evry male has two heads but predominanty relies on only one and most important of all that life is a odd contraption that we should strive to understand more in our serach for god so we can slap him hard in the right places.

Suchar
    Yrzn

17. Offline
    LiPOTO

KomuKristus do you have a blog or something? Fascinating stuff.

agus92 and Suchar like this.
  18. Offline
    KomuKristus

KomuKristus

Good boy....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.