1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Just_Dave

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by szdavid, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Offline
    szdavid

szdavid

PR Nickname: Just_Dave
    PR CD Key Hash: ddc49ad860a1bc241d5b0b99ff3b9d02

Date: Feb 13, 2019
    Time: 2:00pm
    Map:

Reason: Poor hog server

First question: am i still Banned since i cant check it anywhere?
    This is the old hash key; i just copied it from previous posts.
    Has anything changed or those people still so mad because they dont know how to do admin stuffs? :smile:
    Since everybody says i should just make a new appeal about this then here we go.
    Hog banned me for no reason; then i have started to grief on hog after they denied my ban appeal; so it clearly follows that i also need to ban me from prta server (What a logic :biggrin:).
    After about 5 appeals and 2-3 Bans monthly i have stopped to try to fix it.
    There has been nő ban since then; even when i had admins in my squad on prta; same happens on hog xD (so interesting).
    So whats up here?
    Did any1 came to mind?
    Cheers for answers.
    (dont forget it doesnt looks like but its a ban appeal)

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Just_Dave. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    PBAsydney

PBAsydney Hit detection only sometimes bad now PRTA Global Security Initiative

Griefing, just like cheating, is looked at as a community wide offense and should carry a community wide ban.

That being said, I'm hoping you get a second chance to play with us, but it's up to the admin team.

3. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable Lead Mapper Operations PR Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów Global Security Initiative

Realitymod Contributor
    Yes, that's exactly why we banned danie-
    oh wait

Liam and Daniel like this.
  4. Offline
    PBAsydney

PBAsydney Hit detection only sometimes bad now PRTA Global Security Initiative

Even more reason to unban dave, no ? AFAIK he never did anything bad outside of HOG (like daniel)

5. Offline
    Daniel

Daniel Mapper People's Revolutionary Front Guest Unit - THOT

i just got told not to grief again and was removed from admin dont see why dave cant be unbanned now

6. Offline
    cassius23

cassius23 crashius23 PR Resident Administrator Coder Foxtrot Global Security Initiative IRL Event Attendee

iirc dave was tilted by someone on one team (Burning Sands map that was) said "fuck you cunt, Ima switch to the other team and spot you" (pretty sure it was someone in tank squad), which he did, switched to the other team, went commander, deployed UAV on the position the tanks were going to when he switched. Ghosting much.

I never had anything personal here, but this attitude "I didn't do anything wrong" - get some balls.

Lorfah and Suchar like this.
  7. Offline
    szdavid

szdavid

Oh yeah. Cassius is right i do remember for that. When an 8 years old kid gets tank sq lead an his terrible mates take tanks; then they lose everyting in 150 seconds thats always so funny. But whatch out Cassius. Is it fun for the other 46 players in your team? R u so happy when u face 2 tanks as as inf just because asset wasting (legal way of griefing) is allowed on servers? I dont think so. :smile:
    If any1 kick a much greater asset player from sq for 150 secs fun thats so egoistic. They had no chance against hunter. That was like pacd VS Cmen or some russians; something like that. It decided before it even started. They won that round so easily because of those ******** :smile:. And i am the bad guy of course who tried to make a fair fight and not to finish that game in 5 mins but they kicked me from sq; thats a joke. :smile:
    Y i insta kick bad players from sq like that; and i allowe any1 to be in if he is good (even if i dont like him).
    So who works more here to make PR game plays better and to be much more enjoyable; me whos doing right staffs here; or u who let these players to legit grief. Good question isnt it? :smile:
    (btw why do u lead your sq to a not cappable flag; i dont really get it Cassius :biggrin:)

8. Offline
    cassius23

cassius23 crashius23 PR Resident Administrator Coder Foxtrot Global Security Initiative IRL Event Attendee

Epic arguments, going to my collection.

Can someone elaborate like CAS_ual_TY laugh this out?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 18, 2020 ---
    And relevant thread if someone's reading this: https://prteamwork.com/threads/pr-bf2-admin-report-terry.31940/

9. Offline
    CAS_ual_TY

CAS_ual_TY Events IRL Task Force PR Guest Administrator Media Team AREA 94 Global Security Initiative

Yeah cassius whatch out
    Its not his fault he ghosted

10. Offline
    mectus11

mectus11 PR Resident Administrator IRL Task Force Foxtrot AREA 94 People's Revolutionary Front Guest Unit - GC

bruh

cassius23 likes this.
  11. Offline
    cassius23

Reading you dave is like reading sand pilot, maybe you should join SSG?

12. Offline
    DusanYU

DusanYU حزب البعث العربي الاشتراكي في العراق PR Resident Administrator People's Revolutionary Front IRL Event Attendee Salt

WMDs
    PR:BF2 Name:
    DusanYUgoslavia
    You will be unbanned.

Please behave on our server, you will be watched upon.

Suchar do it

13. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable Lead Mapper Operations PR Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów Global Security Initiative

Realitymod Contributor
    Code (Text):
    1. prbf2@prbf2-main ~/main $ svctl2 unban -m https://prteamwork.com/threads/pr-bf2-ban-appeal-just_dave.35467/#post-313148 ddc49ad860a1bc241d5b0b99ff3b9d02
    2. Un-banning 'ddc49ad860a1bc241d5b0b99ff3b9d02'...done.
    3. updating banlist_info...done.