1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Temporary Ban PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Juanmg16

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Juanmg16, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    Juanmg16
    PR Nickname: Juanmg16
    PR CD Key Hash: a7b37459e9f468306774e7afaac7b692

Date: Mar 14, 2019
    Time: 11:30pm
    Map: Silent eagle

Reason: FUCKING MISCLICK I SWEAR!!!!

Ok here it is, i was copilot whit rafy (idk hes last name) and i got to say that ive never do COPILOT CAS BEFORE! then i ask to the SL what does the SU34 copilot cas do and he said just spot the enemy cas and i said ok so coming out of the hangar i was switching between thermal and normal vision and i left the hold of T key and suddenly a tank was passing by and i press L click and suddenly a rocket goes out of the plane and i destroy the tank it was all a mistake! i fucking swear ask to RAFY and the other guy that i dindt remember his name hes on right now (I DO NEVER DO CAS ON 5 years that ive playing this game) even before gettin on the plane i ask to them "do i have to drop bombs or something" and he said "no ill told u what to do later" i really believe that all i have to do is spot enemy CAS I FUCKING SWEAR THAT I DONT HAVE INTENTION TO DESTROY THAT TANK AS I SAID IVE NEVER DO CAS BEFORE!! IT WASNT TROLL OR GRIEFER IT WAS A BIG FUCKING BIG MISTAKE IVE BEEN PLAYING GOOD SINCE THE SERVER IS UP TODAY LIKE 9 AM, I EVEN PLAY BEIRUT WHIT AN ADMIN (WEEDTOASTER) AND I DINDT DO ANYTHING STUPID OR ANYTHING BAD I REALLY WANT TO KEEP PLAYING ON THE SERVER, IT WOULD BE SO SAD AND BAD FOR ME TO GET BAN BY A BIG MISTAKE AFTER RECENT UNBAN, I WAS PLAYING GOOD MA'AN COME ONNN!!!

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Juanmg16. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

Inspect
    Is it possible to play with Weed without griefing or trolling?
    witek3193, Lorfah and cassius23 like this.
  3. Offline

BGB - Grunt AREA 94 Donor

Squad Name:
    jybbe
    jybbe
    >gets unbanded
    >gets banded agian after 3days
    >:---D
    mevernored and Jamil_12345678901 like this.
  4. Offline

Juanmg16
    Actually that guy weed just join to my squad, idk if hes a troll or griefer. And by my side, it was a mistake, misclick and a accident TK, i dont think i deserve to be ban for like 1 more year for a accident tk..
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 14, 2019 ---
    I want you to know that my ban has been lifted, cuz it was tb for a accident tk, now i make this appeal to let te admins know that it was a mistake, an accident, thanks for the positive comments, and since now ill record my games, god bless.
  5. Offline
    WeedT0aster WeedT0aster The APC is pounding the FOB

Senior Tester PR:BF2 Administrator BGB - Grunt Guest Unit - THOT

Environmental sciences and biology 5th unit
    Discord:
    WeedT0aster#2191
    Squad Name:
    WeedT0aster
    WeedTOaster1
    I don't play with you, I never played with you and I don't want to play with you, I joined your squad today because there was no other squad available but left as quick as possible, didn't even obey what you were telling me and no I am not a griefer or a troll, My APC squad was right behind that tank that you teamkilled on Silent eagle and they said that you said Oh shit and then laughed, I find believing them is the easy way looking at your past.
  6. Offline

Juanmg16
    LIE! i dont laugh, i said "HOLY SHIT AND OHHH COME ON" and my squadmember says "did you kill a tank" and i use the Q command to say sorry many times as i can, even when i tried to type i was lock for use it so much, i dindt laugh and if u said that i laugh give me the record when i laugh, i dindt do that shit, stop trhowing me shit anytime as everyone can do it, it pissed me off ppl like u, ive been playing good since my unban, so why do i would do that? u got to be a dick! is stupid think that im asking for be unban for like 3 months and then ill do that stupid shit, stop blaming, and learn how to be a person, u just want me ban again, ppl really sucks sometimes!
  7. Offline
    Suchar Suchar The Most Honorable

Lead Mapper PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    [R-CON]Suchar
    It was just a temporary ban. You are able to join PRTA again.