1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Community Update August 2018. Read more here.

Approved PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - josef_blackfella

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by josef_blackfella, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Offline

PR Nickname: josef_blackfella
    PR CD Key Hash: b6b35814623662489459d09698a82a6d

Date:
    Time: 9:00pm
    Map:

Reason:

I absolutely cannot remember the reason for my ban. It is likely to do with some immature or disruptive behaviour which I completely apologise for.

Without PRTA, Project Reality isn't the same and I am more than ready to come back to the community of this great server as a cooperative and mature team player.

Once again I apologise for any bad behaviour which led to my ban. I would be very grateful for a second chance and this time understand the absolute importance of being a good member of the server.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, josef_blackfella. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline

Sysadmin Coder Foxtrot

Discord:
    cassius23#3267
    PR:BF2 Name:
    cassius23
    Hello josef_blackfella,

Admin Team decided to unban you. We hope you will behave mature when playing on our server. Please read and follow our rule set.

Cheers, cassius