1. Contact! - Sign ups open now! Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PRTA Presents: Contact! A Project Reality Tournament. Read more here.
  3. We are temporarily shutting off our North American server. It will be ready for 1.6, will you?
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forum update. Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Happy 9th birthday PRTA! Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
    Dismiss Notice

Temporary Ban PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - joky

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by joky, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Offline
    joky

joky

PR Nickname: joky
    PR CD Key Hash: 338179ecb0186bdc7521546d967d8a4c

Date: Aug 11, 2019
    Time: 9:00pm
    Map: Goose Green

Reason: Steal and waste

First of all our transport vehicle got stolen by squad leader 6 and then I decided to take a his logistic truck because that's fair and my squad needed the logistic truck anyway so, it wasn't waste because my team needed it and I took it because he took my vehicle. I have read all the rules and I didn't find a rule what says I'm not allowed to take other team logistic truck. There was a rule about APC and TANKS not about typical vehicles.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, joky. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    Bastiannn

Bastiannn

Hello joky,

I was the admin that tempbanned you and also the one you stole the logi from.
    The situation is as follows:
    I, as the SL of Mortar sq, spawned in and took the logi in the start of the round. Afterwards I went and built a mortar FOB and 2 mortar pits. Me and some other people who were in my squad shoveled, and as we finished building everything you jumped in the logi and started driving north.
    I told you in local that I am still using that logi and that you are stealing it while you were still in local VOIP range. You kept driving northwards ignoring me, and after checking I see you are in squad 2. I started talking to Herdi (your SL) telling him that you are stealing the logi and he should tell you to return it, also told him that the logi has no crates so I had no idea what you were planning to do with the logi afterwards anyway. I also gave you a !warn in the meanwhile.
    At this point you were still unresponsive and I saw you die with the logi, thus I decided to tempban you.

Here are the relevant commands regarding your case:
    [2019-08-11 17:50:27] !WARN performed by ' Bastiannn' on ' joky': You are asset stealing, return to base immediately
    [2019-08-11 17:51:15] !TEMPBAN performed by ' Bastiannn' on ' joky': steal&waste

Here is the tracker of the round
    https://eu1.prta.co/servers/prbf2/tracker/index.html?demo=https://eu1.prta.co/servers/prbf2/1/tracker/tracker_2019_08_11_17_40_20_goose_green_gpm_cq_64_Modern Conflict.PRdemo

I think the following points should be made clear:
    • Nobody from my squad stole anything from you unless I am missing something when watching the tracker
    • Nobody stealing anything was reported
    • Somebody stealing something from you does not give you the right to steal something in return
    Here you have the rule that you broke and the rule that gives a squad/a player the right to claim an unclaimable asset:

The tempban lasts approximately 2 hours after which you are free to join back.

3. Offline
    TabZa

TabZa pro rager Salt

Mongol shaman and lifestyle counselor
    I enjoyed reading this, thank you very much.