1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Invalid Appeal PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - johnnysisn69

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by johnbrown65, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Offline
    johnbrown65

johnbrown65

PR Nickname: johnnysisn69
    PR ID Hash: 2530382be1294c728003b7f3fff5d56c

Date: Jun 29, 2020
    Time: 12:00pm
    Map: syria

Reason: friendly fire

the guy started to insult my nationality and sadly there is no option to mute him and he was so racist i just shot him to stop the insults

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, johnnysisn69. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Online
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
    It's possible to mute people on mumble.
    But if he had insulted you, you should have reported it to the administration team so that he gets punished.

agus92 likes this.
  3. Offline
    johnbrown65

johnbrown65

Im relativley new to the game and didnt know anything about mumble and addressing things to the admin. I have no friends that play the game to and could teach me things, so need to learn things by my own

4. Online
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
    To mute somebody on mumble (voice chat), alt+tab from the game (when connected to a server), open mumble (PR icon in system tray) and find a person you want to mute (this person must be on the server you are on at the same time). Right click on nick, there should be an option to mute.

To message admins in-game, use this command in chat:
    !report <reason> (or use shortcut: !r <reason>)
    Example:
    !r Switch me to the other team

To report somebody in-game, use this command in chat:
    !reportp <nick> <reason> (or use shortcut: !rp <nick> <reason>)
    !rp stands for 'report player'
    Examples:
    !rp johnbr teamkilling
    !rp suchar racism/insults

You don't have to include a full nick, it just needs to be an unique set of letters which matches just one player. If a server doesn't find a player with reported nick, it messages the admins the same way as !report command. If a set of letters you included in a report is not unique (it matches more than one player), a server sends you back a message saying that it found more than one player with this nick (+it lists all matching nicks) - in that case, you need to write another report, this time with a proper set of unique letters.
    You can also use command !help, which lists all available for you commands.

Another option is to report a player on our forums.

You were temp banned, which means you were banned for 2 hours. The ban has already expired.
    Regards,
    PRTA Admin Team

agus92 likes this.