1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. Contact! - The first campaign Battle! Read more here.

Approved PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - JIMMY_90

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Jimmy-90ITA, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR Nickname: JIMMY_90
    PR CD Key Hash: 4a2dcb0ea94b1433c4e91b6e751dc1b5

Date:
    Time: 4:00pm
    Map:

Reason:

Unfortunately you do not ascertain things!

I'm not so stupid to do something intentionally knowing that children who can not play denounce me to an admin?

Unfortunately, this game is full of children, a player can not play quiet, because everyone denounces anyone!

The fob with glitch has been rediscovered after the repositioning, the admin proceeded to remove it, I continued with the game explaining that I could no longer remove it because it gave me the limit of the kit!

I explained all this, but obviously no one listened, and no one asked!

I'm sorry that you make judgments without ascertaining! I have been playing this game for more than 8 years, but unfortunately we do not enjoy it any more. Everyone feels compelled to judge the next one!

Reconsider the fact that we are in a game!

Every word of mine seems to be useless!

But I still wish you a good job and a good game
    Hoping that, things can change, because doing so this game will definitely die.

Jimmy

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, JIMMY_90. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
    WeedT0aster likes this.
  2. Offline
    TabZa TabZa pro rager

Salt

PR:BF2 Name:
    TabZa
    Rule 3.1. states 'Do not use any form of an unfair advantage (ghosting, cheating, glitching etc.)'
    You glitched and broke the rules. And in your ban appeal you didn't acknowledge this. Getting angry about it won't help your case.
  3. Offline

PR:BF2 Lead Administrator BGB - Officer

PR:BF2 Name:
    Filamu
    I hope you have taken the time to read our rules, and try to stay within them from now on.
    And I really have to recommend you to not blame everyone else for your own mistakes, it is your responsibility to stay within the rules.

That said, you will be unbanned next restart.
    Rooky_Ghost and agus92 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.