1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Jew_Exterminator

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by deniz2306, May 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    deniz2306

deniz2306

PR Nickname: Jew_Exterminator
    PR ID Hash: 79f18aabeb074c538f64c4a4160e5429

Date: May 12, 2020
    Time: 11:00am
    Map: Can't remember

Reason: I would've guess it's my name, but I still think that it's an inequitable ban

First of it's not my fault that the admins have prejudice.

Let's start of with defining Exterminator (Because I'm pretty sure you know what a Jew is)

"a person whose job is to kill a particular type of animal that is not wanted in a place" - Cambridge Dictionary

So in short my name means a Jew which exterminates other people (so the enemies of the other team), which makes sense since I'm jewish myself.

And don't say that my name can't have any cultural or religious meaning. There are many instances of players having their country name in their IGN e.g. there was previously one guy you banned (NOT FOR THE NAME) that had kurdish in his name (I think it ws kurdish_boy). And adding to the insult I don't think any non-kurdish middleeastern player would be too fond of this.

What I want if possible; Keeping my name and getting unbanned.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Jew_Exterminator. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Games Dept. Head Events Dept. Head Comms Dept. Head Community Dept. Head Head of PRTA PR Lead Administrator Squad Lead Admin IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    Hello deniz2306!
    Our first rule in the rule section: https://prteamwork.com/rules/prbf2/
    Is No racism or insulting (chat, player names, squad names etc.).

As such we forbid names such as the name you picked for yourself. Since this community has players from all over the world, having to explain to them that your name is not racist, isn't scalable when there are 100 players online at the same time. Therefore we can't allow you to join with that name until you change it.

Thank you for the appeal, you will be unbanned as soon as you confirm you have changed it.

Regards Wicca
    Lead Admin.

Temur and agus92 like this.
  3. Offline
    deniz2306

deniz2306

I know that you can't have a racistic name, but as i said, i don't think that it's a racist name (which i explained), and it's just double standards accepting a name like kurdisk_boy. And yes I have changed my name...

4. Offline
    Nate.

Nate. No Unit No Hope PRTA

Little lesson in grammar:

Jew exterminator: Person who exterminates jews.
    Jewish exterminator: Jewish person who exterminates.
    Kurdish boy: Kurdish boy

Big difference, don't pretend you don't know about it.

Smek, agus92, gregjlanders and 7 others like this.
  5. Offline
    deniz2306

deniz2306

But you can't have that long of a name in PR.

6. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Games Dept. Head Events Dept. Head Comms Dept. Head Community Dept. Head Head of PRTA PR Lead Administrator Squad Lead Admin IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    Let's not argue about semantics, you will find very few people agreeing with your stance. The PRTA server is not a place for you to express your personal beliefs or alter the zeitgeist of the world community. It's a gaming server, we decide the rules.

If you want to change your real name to anything, feel free. PRTA isn't liable for that, we are however liable for players behaviour on our servers and their names.

You will be unbanned, thank you for your cooperation.

1. Sysadmin please unban :smile:

Max_, Temur and agus92 like this.
  7. Offline
    EnderGod

EnderGod The Ticking Time bomb Tester

Part-time teacher
    Dude why are we unbanning this guy, his fucking explanation is bullshit. The first thing that someone thinks of when they read his name is a Holocaust. Nobody thinks “oh this guy is ur friendly neighbourhood Jewish exterminator.”

3ti65 and Lorfah like this.
  8. Offline
    Wicca

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    I appreciate your feedback ender. We can't expect everyone to be fair with us, all we can do is be fair to them... Closing thread now.

WeedT0aster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.