1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Denied PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - HeroinDealer932

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by HeroinDealer932, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Offline
    HeroinDealer932

HeroinDealer932

PR Nickname: HeroinDealer932
    PR CD Key Hash: b94cfa6d91315c217bca6aa07a09cb3a

Date: May 8, 2019
    Time: 12:00pm
    Map: Operation Falcon (IIRC)

Reason: Teamkilling.

After a verbal confrontation with an APC squad, I shot the squad leader and his teammate who opened fire on me. After this I was banned. My motive for this was frustration.

What I did was short-sighted and stupid. I apologize for the mayhem I've caused.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, HeroinDealer932. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    BubblyNinja

BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚 Lead Moderator PR Senior Administrator Media Team IRL Event Attendee Guest Unit - THOT

HeroinDealer932

Tracker @ 3:11:00

You were banned for griefing under your FeelingFine account. You rammed a friendly trans chopper with a G-Wagen. Anything to say about that?

3. Offline
    HeroinDealer932

HeroinDealer932

I apologize, I confused the event I described with the one I was banned for. I can recall when I rammed the chopper though. It was a really dumb move, I think the round was near it's end and I decided to have some stupid fun.

4. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable Lead Mapper Operations PR Senior Administrator Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
    Hello HeroinDealer932
    Recently we have had more and more people who do 'dumb things', usually 'unintentionally' or 'for fun'. We decided that from now on this kind of behaviour won't be tolerated, at all.
    Due to the above, your ban appeal is denied and you remain banned. You are allowed to appeal again, but no sooner than 30 days from now. We hope that it will make you think twice before doing it again in the future.
    Regards,
    PRTA Admin Team