1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
  3. Hey Guest, It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  4. PRTA - Real Life meetup event Read more...
  5. Contact! - End of Campaign. Read more here.

Temporary Ban PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Foster161

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by F_161, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Offline

PR Nickname: Foster161
    PR CD Key Hash: e9c340f38f0d864a64d24bc7ea572ad5

Date: Jun 11, 2019
    Time: 5:30pm
    Map: Khamisiyah aas alt

Reason: N/A, allegedly stealing assets

Squadleader (Dutch), after getting complaints from tank squad, decides to kick me from CAS squad while I'm taking off, forcing me to another squad mid air, to which other players decide to report me for asset stealing. I get a warning, but right after that I get the boot, which leads to the jet crashing.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Foster161. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration
  2. Offline
    BubblyNinja BubblyNinja 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Media Team Senior Moderator BGB - NCO IRL Event Attendee Guest Unit - THOT

PR:BF2 Name:
    BubblyNinja
    You were reported then tempbanned for stealing CAS. This tempban will expire in a couple hours. Do you have anything to say for yourself regarding the incident?
  3. Offline

Nothing other than what I've mentioned in the description. I should make it more clear though that I've been in the cas squad since the beginning of the round, not just randomly hopped in and steal a jet.
    ;Instead of letting me land the plane, they tempban me in air and destroy the jet without asking any questions first.
  4. Online

Events PR:BF2 Administrator IRL Task Force BGB - Officer AREA 94

Discord:
    CAS_ual_TY#4737
    PR:BF2 Name:
    CAS_ual_TY
    Practice is to try and get stealing players removed before they can take off. Admin was eventually on the other side so had to act quickly but got the report too late.

Tip for the future: Always ask your squad leader first before taking an asset. Being in a squad as grunt =/= being allowed to take an asset of that squad you are in.
  5. Offline

Could have been prevented the jet crash, but I understand the circumstances.

I know my way around. Problem was the SL. We had agreed who takes which jet, but they were annoyed with me for waiting for too long and kicked me just as I began to take off.
    I consider the matter resolved and will definitely know who not to play with.
    Suchar likes this.