1. Contact! - Sign ups open now! Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PRTA Presents: Contact! A Project Reality Tournament. Read more here.
  3. We are temporarily shutting off our North American server. It will be ready for 1.6, will you?
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forum update. Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Happy 9th birthday PRTA! Read more here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.
    Dismiss Notice

Unbanned PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - FORCE_____

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by FORCE, Jul 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    FORCE

FORCE

PR Nickname: FORCE_____
    PR CD Key Hash: 4cd0719429d767e5b079c82154752764

Date: Jul 31, 2019
    Time: 10:00pm
    Map: Xianshang (The France vs China one)

Reason: Unknown to me at the moment.

I am honestly more curious on what asspulling reason will be used this time, then being unbanned all togheter. Playing on PRTA after ages just to teach a new guy all about PR and this happens.

Unless a RHIB Boat is a claimable asset now me and my Squad followed and played the game by PRTA's rules.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, FORCE_____. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    FORCE

FORCE

I forgot to note that I do would like to see all the Logs that refer to me on that specific match. It starts with Smek reporting me for 'Comms' whatever he implies with that, and then being warned by some Admin for , I assume. 'Comms' and shortly after banned for a unknown reason.

3. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable Lead Mapper Operations PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    Hello FORCE
    You were banned because your behaviour was recognised as sabotaging your own team by denying friendly troops access to a transport asset. You made absolutelly no effort to provide them the transport after you used it, despite the fact that you were able to achieve it easily by sending someone back with the transport or giving one slot in the asset to one of the remaining on the beach squad leaders. Our admin, after summarising all factors:
    • Harming deployment of the team
    • Unwilling to communicate
    • Being rude
    • Ignoring the admin warnings to communicate
    decided to bring you to the forums so we can explain to you that we do not tolerate this kind of behaviour on Project Reality Teamwork Alliance and we expect completely different approach to the game, especially from people teaching new players about PR. I assure you that your friend knows that LMB is used for shooting. You should put the seed of teamwork in his mind. I hope you understand how important it is for PR to survive, because this is the main thing that makes PR a unique experience.
    You will be unbanned. I hope you will take it to heart.
    You can use Tracker for logs (however, public tracker excludes squad messages).
    Regards,
    PRTA Senior Admin Team

WeedT0aster and LiPOTO like this.
  4. Offline
    VTRaptor

VTRaptor (⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■) Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Tbh the ban was an absolute bs.

Smek and Force aren't exactly fond of each other and it's no secret. Smek got banned by him on HOG for bullshit reason some time ago it is a clear revenge over here. I don't buy this "sabotaging team by denying transport" as such acts are present in nearly every match and nobody gets banned for that. It is "give us a man, and we will find a rule for him" situation here.

And since we don't have recording of that incident here. then 3/4 of the points stated above can be exaggerated, biased or even imaginary. There's obvious bad blood there, and talking back usually ends up going snowball. By watching tracker I can assume that Force wanted to make space in the boat for his squadmember that couldn't enter because of blueberries, and since it was his boat, he could order the unwanted out of it, whose might've refused that judging by the fact that he waited for quite some time to move out.

And lastly, according to this:
    [​IMG]
    someone angry about not getting onto the boat started shooting at it. People shooting friendly assets are utterly annoying and the best way to combat such folks is by annoying them too, here it would be denying transport as an example (BrothersCompany was likely the one shooting).

So please, just act professional and admit the bias instead of pulling out such a stupid excuse xD

Lorfah, cassius23 and mectus11 like this.
  5. Offline
    PVT_AbuHajaar

PVT_AbuHajaar

The ban was 100% Bullshit, Force told the boat driver Kustom13 to wait for another squad member that was a bit slow and Smek was screaming constinuosly to go and that he will come back, Force said no and waited for like 20-30 more seconds but Smek was already raging over it at this point, we started going towards the flag, some moron from our boat started shooting at the shore then people returned fire (Not Force's fault by any means), afterwards Force got warned by Smek for some reason then after 1-2 minutes without him doing anything else (to my knownledge) he got banned permanently by Smek for the reason "Stop asshating, this is not HOG"

6. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable Lead Mapper Operations PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Mapper Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Contributor
    The whole incident was described by smek a bit differently during the internal discussion. The ban was issued more due to the way FORCE did it rather than the fact he did it itself.
    We have already talked to smek about the fact that it certainly shouldn't have been perm ban, but we expect you to behave better as well.
    You have already been unbanned.
    Regards,
    PRTA Senior Admin Team

7. Offline
    FORCE

FORCE

I will first reply to whatever Suchar has to say.

1: Where or how did I harm the Deployment of the team?
    2: Where was I unwilling to communicate, about what exactly? The asset called the RHIB Boat? On top of that, I received zero Squad Comms from other Squad Leaders, only bullcrap in Local Comms, if you guys expect me or anyone to make any sense out of that shitshow and then on top of that blame the fault on the person who didn't even reinforce that shitshow that was all the Local Comms as I barely or said nothing at all in local.
    3: Being rude to who? To Smek? I said only one damn thing. 'Cry more.' Where I specified nor named no one, so at best the argument could me that I was being rude in general, but even then, if 'Cry More' is being rude, and that is a reason to Admin someone, then I honestly wonder how many people were Admined or banned for that matter in that same damn game. Which won't be said nor checked obviously but still pointing out the obvious.
    4: I saw the warning signal but didn't get enough time to read the reasons behind, mind to bring, once more I am asking, the logs up so I can see that warning command for my self? And once more, communicate with who? With who ever was on that beach? So in this reasoning, I got punished for avoiding drama and more spam of comms as I said once more barely anything or nothing at all in Local while Squad Comms where empty. I at best talked the most to my own Squad.

And while I may have been unbanned, I pointed out BEFORE I EVEN GOT UNBANNED mind you, that I came here to see the reasons for this ban to begin with, and thats why I will continue to point it out.

My recall of the Events was as follows.

Squad 5 wanted the RHIB boat, my Squad took it first (Some guy starting his name with a K was in the Driver seat, he was from my Squad)
    People starting bitching and moaning , as expected while me and my guys are trying to make room for our remaining guys.

That wasn't happening very smoothly but nothing new there, eventually my last guy spawns, I assume at main base so we left without waiting for him on purpose. Someone in local comms was saying the entire time: 'Give me the Boat, I will come back with it for your Squad.' My Squad, so not even me, multipel Individuals stated they will do that when they get across.

My Boat Driver made a fatal mistake of driving to a point I told him not to go, but they jumped out at that point, one of the 2 blue berries in the Boat switched and took the Driver spot and any of my attempts to take control back were useless as he wasn't communicating at all back to me, so I left the boat and moved on. Never did I make any choices in my behaviours or acts to sabotage the team, all I did was use the Asset.

Now once more, you guys tell me, where and in what way do you want my behaviour to be better? Where or what should I have done that could have avoided this, except giving the RHIB Boat to any other Squad since my Squad claimed it first fair & square.
    Once more, if there is a rule (doesn't exist but anyway) where it states that a RHIB Boat is a claimed asset, then I will accept any and all punishments for being ignorant about PRTA's Server Rules, but since that is not the case I expect you guys as well to not be *Pikachu* surprised about my and unexpected other opinions that call this Ban, bullshit.

Moving on to VT Raptor and what AbuHajaar said, I hope not but I wouldn't be surprised if this is just a ban for some 'Payback' or whatever reason he or she may have. And I don't want anything back for it, mistakes happen. I make them, hell I even made them to Smek in particular on HOG and was rightfully called out for it by others (Including you Suchar) , which I admitted.

All I am asking, in the end. Is Smek and in this case also Suchar, since Smek isn't representing himself for his own actions sadly, to admit the mistake. To literally do the same. Not even a apologies is needed. All that bad blood is and whatever opinion there may be about me is worth nothing in my eyes so I could barely give a fuck, but I do give a fuck about people admitting mistakes when they make one.

Or am I asking for too much for the Oh so big and proud Project Reality Teamwork Alliance?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 1, 2019 ---
    Read the screenshot of Raptor as well a second ago.

Smek warned me (and I assume banned me, so reported, warned, banned me for the same act, which is kinda odd unless the act was done multiple times in a row on a seperate basis) and explained that I have been warned because of 'Teamwork, all Squad Leaders are forced to teamwork, and that I shouldn't sabotage the team for my own Squad* (* is assumption)'

Where did I lack any teamwork, where did I sabotage my team for own Squad? I only took a RHIB Boat. So I will be here gladly to hear the cxplanation on that front.

And PS: Sorry BB Smek to hurt your tiny little feelings, I apologise for being rude to you, I hope your tears that I assume to have hurted specifically are all doing okey in your left eye socket. Regards: Forcey-Force

mectus11 and Daniel like this.
  8. Offline
    Suchar

Realitymod Contributor
    Dear FORCE
    The tracker doesn't support your statement regarding your attempts to get the boat back. The blueberry was in control of the boat for 6 seconds and he left it with you, at the exact same time. I don't see your 'attempts' to bring the boat back happening at all.
    While we agree that the in game ban was a little harsh, it doesn’t give you a free pass to display a toxic and openly hostile attitude towards our staff on the forum or in game. So all in all it is a good thing you have come to the forum to appeal because now we can remind you that you are dealing with real people and we won’t allow toxic or hostile attitude towards our Staff, Members and Players.
    With that we believe the appeal is satisfied as you are unbanned and we have had an internal discussion with Smek. Hopefully everyone can improve. Thread Locked.
    Regards,
    PRTA Senior Admin Team

Lorfah likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.