1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Invalid Appeal PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - -DUB-Pilot27361

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by dub pilot, May 31, 2020.

1. Offline
    dub pilot

dub pilot

PR Nickname: -DUB-Pilot27361
    PR ID Hash: bea8d140ab7b76902bd9c55e8e80249e

Date:
    Time: 12:00am
    Map: kashan desert

Reason: got shot by AA missle in order from SL to drop crate without any intel at dropping location

but , ull never let me prove myslef just banned..

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, -DUB-Pilot27361. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    OrangeJuiceMan

OrangeJuiceMan Mega chimp PR Resident Administrator Trial Moderator Guest Unit - CMEN

Military Police , Student .
    You are sttictly forbiden from flying and and you very well know that , yet you continue to fly and crash despite warnings
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 5, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 5, 2020 ---
    Strictly*

3. Offline
    dub pilot

dub pilot

i know im banned from flying but it spent along time since i have flied on ur server and i tried many times before to tell u if i can prove my self that i know how to do it at least i asked u if i could join with you to at ur training server and see that i can fly but u guys just dont respond because u think that im a noob at flying which is not true i remember flying u on other server and i dont remember crashing at all on them but ull never ever believe me {and i want to say that i really like u guys and ur server but u dont like me and u dont give me a single chance to prove my self} , at least once.. i can even send u replays from my flying on other servers and not crashing at all i can even send u that i got shot down not crashed at this one but u guys say that i crashed but the truth is gonna be still hidden with me and no one well believe u just say im a noob u dont believe that sometimes i get pinged and i crash im gonna say that thats right but what u guys thing that i crash like a noob which is not truth and many people knows that because i talked to alot of them and i could prove my self to them but i couldnt ever prove my self to u guys . even pro people some time crash and i see them everyone does mistakes in their life they get forgiven but u dont forgive me at all if i do a singel mistake i just get banned immediately in few seconds no expalins at all u just have a rule that if dub pilot does something he should get banned immediately unlike what u do with other people like ive seen people crashing cas and u dont do anything for them for some reason even people crashing trans u dont see those guys u just focus on banning me . Hopefully this article well make you change your mind about me .

(i hope you forgive me someday) much love : Dub Pilot
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 5, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 5, 2020 ---
    i know it was a temp banned but i just wanted to tell you this stuff about me and the truth behind all of these crashes because im pretty much banned from everysingle admin on discord so i couldnt talk to you .