1. If you think someone deserves attention for their great work, shoot them a kudos here:
    Kudos Thread If they have done something really unique, consider recommending them for a medal here: Medal Nomination Form
  2. Hey Guest, would be great if you'd chip in here. All support is greatly appreciated!
  3. Become a member of PRTA today, fill out the application form here.

Banned: 4 Weeks PR:BF2 Ban Appeal - Deadinside16

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by deadinside__16_, May 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

PR Nickname: Deadinside16
    PR ID Hash: b1d868cdac6c4ce485e05aaa5902187d

Date: May 13, 2020
    Time: 6:00pm
    Map: Carentan

Reason: Squad name late

I make a squad called Pro Gestapo and i ask in local if i can use that name, as the admin dosnt answer i delete the squad and i made a new one called Pro Inf as always, the game start and like 8 minutes later we rush in i get "perma ban" i got to say that i made the Pro gestapo name at the very begin the round dosnt even start yet i ask if i can use it and the admin dosnt answer then i switch it and start playing, i think it was kinda late Decission.

___

Thank you for submitting your Ban Appeal, Deadinside16. Results will be given after 7 Days. Please follow this Thread and respond to possible Questions we have for you. Good Luck!

- PRTA PR Administration

2. Offline
    Hunter291

Hunter291 PR Senior Administrator AREA 94 Guest Unit - GC

Rule 1.5 Do not use or show any type of explicit nazi imagery (chat, player names, squad names etc.)
    Here is the Server rules maybe read them. https://prteamwork.com/rules/prbf2/

3. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

I knew it, but i ask if i can use the name and they dont answer then i delete the squad and make a new one called Pro Inf as always, then the game begun we leave the main we were aproaching to flags and suchar ban me???? but i renamed the squad dude for avoid being ban, i understood the first time. just ask and how nobody answer i switch it before get any warning or ban, i ask in local in squad chat and he was kinda joking i said "can i use this name say yes or no" and he said "yes or no" then i delete it and renamed.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2020, Original Post Date: May 14, 2020 ---
    I know now, but the deal is that the round dosnt even start.. i ask if i can use it in local when we were on squad chat, as the admins dosnt answer i delete it and make a new one called as always Pro Inf.. the round begun we were playing and the ban was kinda late.. mm i tried to be careful and i ask if i cant use it, he just could say no you cant and i could say sorry and fix it. just as i did but he got me ban anyways tho

4. Offline
    Suchar

Suchar The Most Honorable PR Lead Administrator Lead Mapper Operations Jednostka Wojskowa Komandosów

Realitymod Developer
    Admins are not obliged to answer admin-related questions on mumble.

5. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

ok but u could just told me man i ask if u can use it or not, anyways i delete it just in case and start playing whit pro inf.. u ban me like 10 minuts later

6. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

7. Offline
    fecht_niko

fecht_niko POV Leader IRL Task Force Foxtrot Guest Unit - POV

Dont be monkey

3ti65, Unicode and izmash like this.
  8. Offline
    Lorfah

Lorfah PR Resident Administrator

Firefighter
    So because someone else on a previous occation make a bad decision, you reserve the right to repeat it later, even knowing the rules..

That being said, I disagree with the ban, if you allready disbanded and renamed the squad.

9. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

lorfah as i they dont get punishment i thought that gestapo wasnt that bad and that was the name of my squad, but i realize maybe aint not too good and i delete it and make a new one, all this happened in the 2:00 mins of squad time. u can confirm in the trakker that i delete and make new one.

niko wasnt u banned for toxic?

10. Offline
    Woxbel

Woxbel Guest Unit - Tournament Veterans

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So this is clearly repeated behavior and you already got away with just a resigning that first time where others probably would have been banned.
    You where also fully aware this wasn't allowed and the backstory to it considering people told you and Ender apperently got to you by talking in PM.
    Than you proceeded to promise this wouldn't happen again all of this was 6th of May and here we are again on 14th of May.
    After said promise you still kept your Discord profile picture that was clearly over the line as well and got banned on Discord for it.

11. Offline
    deadinside__16_

deadinside__16_

Ok pseudo-admin. i can give u my ig then u can follow me and then give me even more attention.

I wont change my "shitty profile pic" just to be on prta discord, but i bet u would do it isnt it?

12. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Games Dept. Head Events Dept. Head Comms Dept. Head Community Dept. Head Head of PRTA PR Lead Administrator Squad Lead Admin IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Wicca111
    You get away with so much stuff and poor behaviour, and then you blame us for being abusive admins. Dude just grow up and start following the rules. Or I will permanently ban you from everything PRTA related. We all have better things to do than watch your behaviour every day.

I don't care about your excuses that someone is out to get you, I don't care about your wish to say the N-word, or use nazi names in your squads. Stop.

If you can't help yourself, I will do us all a favour and end your presence in this community by a blanket ban across all platforms.

Last chance now buddy!

13. Offline
    STompa

STompa Guest Unit - Utd

lol

BRZbruh, mectus11, witek3193 and 3 others like this.
  14. Offline
    Bastiannn

Bastiannn PRTA

However, should an admin see/hear the question and be able to respond, common sense would have an admin respond to players questions about rules, let it be through chat or mumble.

deadinside__16_ and Lorfah like this.
  15. Offline
    Tomasinost

Tomasinost The one charging with pistol on ww2 maps.XD Guest Unit - CMEN

Lol u were creating lots of those ''SS' ''WAFFEN SS'' ''GESTAPO'' squad since 1.6 is up and also having SS recruitment poster as a avatar.There are so many famous wehrmacht divisions or patches like the 6 division in stalingrad which have nothing to do with nazi stuff.But u still have to go full ape mode for that SS stuff.Go play HOI4 and make SS division and be happy

LiPOTO likes this.
  16. Offline
    Wicca

Wicca Project Founder Games Dept. Head Events Dept. Head Comms Dept. Head Community Dept. Head Head of PRTA PR Lead Administrator Squad Lead Admin IRL Task Force Potato Regiment

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    Closing this now. Admins will decide today what to do.

17. Offline
    OrangeJuiceMan

OrangeJuiceMan Mega chimp PR Resident Administrator Trial Moderator Guest Unit - CMEN

Military Police , Student .
    You will be banned for 1 MONTH. You constantly break the rules , argue , insult , and you show no signs of improvement.
    This is probably your last chance to improve behavior.

3. PR Senior Administrator

18. Offline
    ALADE3N

ALADE3N PUNYETA Media Team Tester

like, he's 21

19. Offline
    Little_Midget

Little_Midget Guest Unit - Utd

I'm.just spamming all threads at this point.

If you need to be told it's a bad thing to do you deserve a perma ban, especially as you are not one bit remorseful about your retarded attitude towards life.

Get off your pc, get out in the world and be nice to people, you may learn something.

20. Offline
    Wicca

IT Support Engineer
    Wicca111
    Locking cause orangejuiceman told me to :cool:

OrangeJuiceMan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.